No announcement yet.

X-Men:Days of Future Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome movie. Cleaned up a lot of stuff I didn't like about 2 and 3. I liked seeing the future xmen. That's the type of action scenes x fans have wanted from the very beginning.

The teaser has me pumped for the next one. It's about time they bring HIM to life.

Comment

• How many end credit scenes are there?
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Badass movie. Love how they set up next movie...going to be a real treat.

Comment

• Really well done. I think they finally got it right in the 6th film!

The future fight scenes were great and nice to see that kind of action!

The quicksilver scene was brilliant, and the whole magneto dad nod.

question..
          Isnt Prof X not around in the Apocolypse series and magneto leads the xmen or something like that? I am curious which actors will be around or if it will be all new cast

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            How many end credit scenes are there?
            just the one, and its really just a very quick nod

Comment

• Curious, why couldn't the old magneto take out the sentinels/nimrods? We're they not made of metal

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Im not a comic nerd either.

You seem to know a hell of a lot more than most lol

I enjoy all the comic book movies, sans Green Lantern, and just watch for entertainment value. I don't get mad or upset if something "isn't like the comic books". That was my point in saying I'm not a comic book nerd, you nerd

Comment

• Originally posted by staticx View Post
                  Curious, why couldn't the old magneto take out the sentinels/nimrods? We're they not made of metal
                  Not all metals react to magnets. Aluminum and Titanium come to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                    Really well done. I think they finally got it right in the 6th film!

The future fight scenes were great and nice to see that kind of action!

The quicksilver scene was brilliant, and the whole magneto dad nod.

question..
                    Isnt Prof X not around in the Apocolypse series and magneto leads the xmen or something like that? I am curious which actors will be around or if it will be all new cast
                    To your question. Correct. It's a world without professor x.

Comment

Curious, why couldn't the old magneto take out the sentinels/nimrods? We're they not made of metal
                      I dunno, but I was wondering why the old magneto never figured out how to make his force field bubble like in the comics.

Comment

• When and saw this earlier this morning and I'm glad I wasn't disappointed. The Sentinels were bad ass! And I think they did the whole time travel thing good and fixed allot of things that (IMO) got screwed up in previous X-Men movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          You seem to know a hell of a lot more than most lol

I enjoy all the comic book movies, sans Green Lantern, and just watch for entertainment value. I don't get mad or upset if something "isn't like the comic books". That was my point in saying I'm not a comic book nerd, you nerd
                          They don't have to follow the same plots point for point to make us nerds happy. The stories just have to not shit on the original plot lines, and until this last round of Marvel movies, the only movies based on comics that were any good were the first couple of Christopher Reeve Superman movies, and the Tim Burton Batman movies. When lambasted for making the velveeta standard of comic book movies, in the form of Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, Joel Schumaker said infamously, "What's the big deal? Isn't it a comic book?"
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Trask said in the movie they were made of space age polymer.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              To your question. Correct. It's a world without professor x.
                              Can we get a brief synopsis on this? Is X dead and magneto turned good, or X never existed in that story line?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                                Can we get a brief synopsis on this? Is X dead and magneto turned good, or X never existed in that story line?
                                It's actually up in the air. There has been a few different timelines were apocalypse takes over North America or the world in the future. One has him hundreds of years in the future where Cable is fighting him. This is the timeline they probably will use.

The one your referring to has prof being killed by his son from the future BEFORE he creates the xmen. Because of his death, magneto actually ends up being good an forming his version of the xmen. Because prof dies, it creates an alternate timeline where the xmen can't stop apocalypse from taking over North America with nukes and genocide. A lot of the character change sides in this timeline. You get a one eyed cyclops, one handed wolverine, a good magneto, a young Cable with no limits to his power, and some pretty kick ass bad guys. This was the story arch that sort of started the trend of one story weaving all the xmen books together. It also made an alternate timeline for fantastic four, iron man, Thor, and no hulk existed. It changed the whole marvel universe for one whole summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X