Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Not shooting concurrently. Plan on about 3 years between films.
    I hope Ford makes it that long....if they (Ford, Hamill, and Fisher) are even in all three.

Comment

Mace Windu Lives.

Comment

I really feel he knows how to make these movies good, but his TV shows are terrible!

Believe - cancelled
        Revolution he was involved with - canceled
        Almost Human Axed - all 3 the same season too

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
              I really feel he knows how to make these movies good, but his TV shows are terrible!

Believe - cancelled
              Revolution he was involved with - canceled
              Almost Human Axed - all 3 the same season too

He was just a producer on those, other people were more involved in the day-to-day. But if you're going to talk about those shows, you should also mention Alias, Lost and Fringe, all of which have gone over 100 episodes and received a lot of critical acclaim.

Comment

Leaked images and great news they are building sets and characters instead of everything cgi.

TMZ just posted a huge set of 45 leaked images taken at one of the film setlocs of the forthcoming Star Wars Episode 7 directed by J.J. Abrams. The images were taken in Abu Dhabi and they are great news for the fans of the series who complained about Lucas' overuse of green screen: They are physically building…
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Good. CGI sets are going too far.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

According to TMZ's report, the Abu Dhabi set corresponds to Tatooine, which is a change from the old location for the planet: Tunisia. According to previous reports, the new flick would use less computer graphics than the sequels. J.J. Abrams likes to build stuff, physical places and creatures. These images confirm it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bad ass! Man I have stupid expectations on this.

Comment

I think the production will be nailed, story i am still curious about though....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Drd.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X