***stolen***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***stolen***

I know this is a long shot, but I also know we've got people from all over, and many sets of eyes are better than 1.

The following was stolen from my property in Earlsboro, OK at approximately 9am on Wednesday June 10th.

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 350 4x4, Camo Edition.
    2005 Kawasaki KX250. The graphics say Kawasaki West Fort Worth, TX on the tank shrouds.

Thieves and the truck they stole it in.

The Grizzly

The KX250. Ignore the kid sprawled out on the 65. The one in the back of the picture is the one that was stolen.

The pick up as they drove away.

If seen please message me, or call the Pottawatomie County Sheriff @ (405) 273-1727
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Any chance you got a plate #?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Any chance you got a plate #?
      Unfortunately, no. No LP# and did not get the Uhaul ID# either.

Comment

That sucks. I hate thieves. Good luck getting your property back.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          That sucks. I hate thieves. Good luck getting your property back.
          Yep. Appreciate it.

Comment

I would take the photo with the guys in it and go to any local uhauls. See if any had that truck rented out lately and to who.. Good luck getting your stuff back

Comment

Just got off a conference call, so here's the story. Our place is approximately 2 miles off of the highway on a dirt road. Our house is maybe 3-400 yards off of the county road on a private drive. The property has our house, a large barn/corral, and my aunt and uncle have a house there as well.

The thieves pulled in to our place, one person hopped out of the truck, and went and knocked on my aunt and uncle's front door. They asked for directions to a neighbor's house, and mentioned them by name. Due to that, my uncle didn't think anything of it, and told them where to find them. The person who knocked on the door was to distract them from the other two loading shit up down at our house (5-600 yards away). My aunt and uncle's front door is situated as such, to where you can't see our house/barn from the front door. My uncle goes to leave for work, and on his way out he passed by the neighbor's house that the theives were asking for. He immediately called my Aunt, who was still home, and said he thought something was up because they were not at the neighbor's house.

My aunt was sitting at the kitchen table when this all went down, and noticed that when the truck pulled out they went South, which is a dead end. She couldn't see the actual truck to see that our shit was in it, but she could see the dust cloud indicating they went south (dirt roads). So when he called her saying he was suspicious, she immediately ran out to the main road as she knew they had to pass back by. She got 3 pictures, but unfortunately none included the UHaul ID# or the LP#.

I got the call at roughly 11am, and I was on 35 headed north at triple digit speeds before the conversation was over. I spent a lot of time growing up there, and still do, so I know a metric shit ton of people up there. I had blasted it all over facebook, Oklahoma ATV buy/sell/trade sites, etc. I had leads coming from people I knew, people I didn't know, people who saw the truck with my shit in it, etc. I had info coming in from all over the place. Unfortunately, everything I have ran cold Thursday afternoon. Well, it did until I stumbled upon more messages in my "other" folder on facebook. One of which included an exact location of the truck on a certain day/time. Still pissed I didn't see it until several days later. The Sheriff won't share any info with me, I'm sure due to liability of vigilante justice. There is currently a Grizzly on all the OK buy/sell/trade sites, but the seller claims to have a title, and he also says it's an 08. Regardless, the Sheriff has had that person's name, etc since Monday am. I have to assume he is working it, or it turned out to not be mine.

I put over 1000 miles on my truck in a 2 day window. I've been to all the slums I know, scoped out properties of less desireables, the local Indian Reservation, slums in OKC, Midwest City, and Edmond areas. I trespassed, I searched barns and storage sheds, I broke many more laws I won't mention, etc. I was bound and determined to find them. At this point, my window has closed and hail marys are all I've got.

Comment

damn that sucks... hope they get caught.

I second the idea of visiting all the area Uhaul's with the photos. No body likes a thief so they'd probably be willing to divulge any info that might help.
                Last edited by GeorgeG.; 06-18-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

bcoop, sorry for your loss. I know how awful it feels when someone comes into your home and steals your stuff. I hope you catch them and they pay.

I wish you could deal with them how thieves are dealt with in the submarine service....

Comment

Looking for information on an individual if anyone can help. I have a name, no DL#, and the town he lives in. PM me if you're good with this kind of stuff. If all else fails I'll end up paying for a service.

Comment

post it up... why protect him, i can find anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                        Mike is good at that shit.

I sent him a text a while back but didn't get a response. I'm sure he's been busy.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        post it up... why protect him, i can find anyone.

I'm not protecting him, but I'm not ready to go public with it yet for several reasons. I had a lot of help from here, but I'm finding even more now. What I can't get is a physical address.

Comment

what city was it in?? you know about the big crime ring that was busted outta OK recently right? might be worth contacting the sherrifs office and reminding them of your case.. i mean... those guys have a rep. if its around tulsa..

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            what city was it in?? you know about the big crime ring that was busted outta OK recently right? might be worth contacting the sherrifs office and reminding them of your case.. i mean... those guys have a rep. if its around tulsa..
                            It was stolen in Earlsboro, OK. Closer to OKC than Tulsa. I don't know which crime ring you are referring to. You're not talking about the fat ass that was on Street Outlaws once, are you? No reason to believe it is connected to that.

Comment

my bad.. i was just trying to help you out.. these guys have been doing this shit for a minute..

and i dont know the geography of OK to know where each city is.. but i'll leave this:

they may sing a song for you. how many 4 wheelers have you seen at the track towing race cars

Comment

Working...
                              X