Justified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justified

So I guess Mama Cass is going to be the villain this year? Possibly along with Boyd as well. First episode was quite good, I thought. What did you all think?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Damn it I missed it going to have to find it on-line.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I really like the show, it's kind of cheesy at times though

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        They usually re-air on Friday and Saturday nights.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
          FX hosts it:
          Critically-acclaimed. Award-winning. Fearless. FX and FXX current, legacy and exclusive new original series. Stream on Hulu.

Just gotta wait a week after the episode airs before they post it.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I thought it was solid. It'll be interesting to see if the little mountain clan pot farmers get into it with the Dixie mafia, or roll over and join them to present a united front against Raylan and the Marshals.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Good ending to an exceptional season, though the ending scene was a bit predictable. Can't wait for next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Good ending to an exceptional season, though the ending scene was a bit predictable. Can't wait for next year!
                Pretty predictable but it was good none the less. I wonder how they are going to continue it? Raylan vs. Boyd? It's hard to imagine how they are going to drag that for an entire season.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                  Pretty predictable but it was good none the less. I wonder how they are going to continue it? Raylan vs. Boyd? It's hard to imagine how they are going to drag that for an entire season.
                  I'd imagine we'll see a dickey jail break next season, and maybe the weed buyer "do you know who I am" guy from the robbery show up. This season was good, as usual, I'd imagine the next one will be too

Comment

Well Winona is pregnant and they were talking about moving.

Comment

Yeah, the show is so stupid it is addicting! I really thought she would offer both of them the tainted glass at the end tho, but Raylen would show signs of suffering and then it would cut out leaving you wondering if he died or not.

Comment

Forgetting about season 1? That was Raylan vs Boyd.

Bullshit on them moving. Winona might have a baby, but they aren't moving to Glencoe, because they wouldn't have a show. Firearms instructor? Please....

I think Winona will have a miscarriage though.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Forgetting about season 1? That was Raylan vs Boyd.

Bullshit on them moving. Winona might have a baby, but they aren't moving to Glencoe, because they wouldn't have a show. Firearms instructor? Please....

I think Winona will have a miscarriage though.
                          In addition to that, I think the relationship with the cheif is/will be on the mend, which is the main reasin he wanted to bail.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I think Winona will leave him, keep the baby, and he'll be a single father estranged from his ex-wife and child. I also think since they kept hinting at the, "Dixie Mafia," coming up from Frankfurt, that Duffy guy will be back. There's a ton of unexplored material yet. It'd be really tight if they tied some more Miami shit back in, like maybe make the A-DA from down there dirty, and in on his initial kidnapping (the backstory for why he shot the very first, "gun thug," in Miami, in the first episode).
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Tonight. Don't forget to set your DVRs.

Comment

Working...
                              X