• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    20 on it, paypal?
    correct, 20 dollars. yes, no?

you seem pretty confident, should be easy money.
    Pussy.
    You're lucky I didn't take your lunch money, PUSSY!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Yeah, I don't think so, N.O. couldn't even beat TB and just scraped by the Panthers.
      The Vikings have them clowns covered.
      yeah, you sure did call it. one badly missed tackle saved your loudmouth, COCKSUCKER!!!

Comment

yeah, you sure did call it. one badly missed tackle saved your loudmouth, COCKSUCKER!!!
        That's why I didn't bet you, all I would have heard is excuses on why you couldn't pay.

BITCH!
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's why I didn't bet you, all I would have heard is excuses on why you couldn't pay.

BITCH!
          i still lost money, and it's already been paid.

DUMBFUCK!

Comment

Comment

The way that vikes game ended is enough to give a big gambler a heart attack. That guy did a great job blowing the coverage! Hope he gets paid good for it. Put your dog heads on folks eagles are the play! Nobody thinks they can win the super bowl but they will

Comment

i still lost money, and it's already been paid.

DUMBFUCK!
                Sure you did, MORON...

Comment

They will have a chore against the Falcons though.
                  So, the Vikings are playing the falcons in the NFC championship, DIPSHIT?

Comment

So, the Vikings are playing the falcons in the NFC championship, DIPSHIT?
                    I was wrong, just like you were wrong, but I didn't lose any money, unlike you, QUEERBAIT...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      I just snapped out of this about 5 minutes ago. Miyako nearly cried after that touchdown.

The 4th quarter comeback, by the Saints, was absolutely amazing. The Vikings EARNED that win. I’m happy for them. I’m also very happy with the Saint’s prospects going into next year.

Now to sit back and watch the Pats win it all again.

Comment

I was wrong, just like you were wrong, but I didn't lose any money, unlike you, QUEERBAIT...

Comment

Yeah it was a crazy game in Minn....Now they have to beat the shegals which they will. Foles will throw a few picks in this game..weather should be ok...looks like high of 50.

N.E should move on but not with out Brady getting thrown around.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Vikings defense got nicked up some ,that cheap shot on Sandejo put him in concussion protocol ..The nose tackle got a banged up knee and Rhodes played hurt the whole 2nd half .

We'll see , hope they win but, if not always next year !

Comment

Just checking in to see if MoonDog stopped by.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Just checking in to see if MoonDog stopped by.
                                Man, that guy hasn't been around in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X