Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else have a caterpillar infestation in their yard. My wife said we do (Hurst) and a friend that lives in nearby Bedford does as well. The caterpillars have orange heads and green bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Does anyone else have a caterpillar infestation in their yard. My wife said we do (Hurst) and a friend that lives in nearby Bedford does as well. The caterpillars have orange heads and green bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yep, that’s them. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• I think it’s time for the first round of fall pre emergent.
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Has anyone else been hit by the "army worms" They have eaten up my back yard. They haven't made it into the front. With all of the rain, I haven't been able to spray the yard with anything. Unfortunately, with a 2 year old that loves to go into the back yard and 2 small dogs, the chances of me being able to spray it are slim anyway!
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Has anyone else been hit by the "army worms" They have eaten up my back yard. They haven't made it into the front. With all of the rain, I haven't been able to spray the yard with anything. Unfortunately, with a 2 year old that loves to go into the back yard and 2 small dogs, the chances of me being able to spray it are slim anyway!
              They seem to prefer Bermuda over St Augustine. My Bermuda grass looks pathetic, but the St Augustine looks good, for the most part. I was out of town when we were hit, so I sent my wife to get pesticide to take care of them. Whatever she used worked though.

Comment

• I have both in my yard as well. Bermuda is nothing but grass stems, st augustine and the effing weeds are goind strong still

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Armyworms wiped my yard out. It was horrible over here. It looked like the grass was moving without the wind blowing. I put down some Sevin and they seem to be gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X