Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..HAD to send my money order to Jim in the mail, so he could cash it and send me a company check. THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO DO IT. He got it Thursday, should see something late next week.

Comment

• All my money has been returned.

Thanks!

Comment

• did you deal with Jim, or go through Pokulski-Blatz?

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
          http://www.midwayusa.com/product/331...cket-boat-tail

..HAD to send my money order to Jim in the mail, so he could cash it and send me a company check. THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO DO IT. He got it Thursday, should see something late next week.

Damn! I hate that you had to do it that way. I think that it the first snag we have hit on the refund process.

Comment

• Unfortunately, Western Union has changed their policy on refunds of money orders. You can no longer get a refund from the place you bought it from, even with the stub attached. you must write a letter describing in detail of why you want a refund, and then there is no guarantee you will get one (30 dollar processing fee, and only 75% of the funds can be returned) . you must sent the money order in as well with the letter, and they do not accept certified mail at the address you mail the letter to, so its as good as lost IMO. Luckily, Jim seemed really nice about it, i was polite as was he and i have been in contact with him via email, so we will see...

Comment

• Damn, Could you not just deposit it at your bank?

Comment

• I tried...they said they could not accept it because it was made out to Black gun Industries.

Comment

• Bank money orders FTW... I received mine back from Patrick yesterday, took it to my bank and they gave me cash right back.

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                    Damn, Could you not just deposit it at your bank?
                    Not if its made out to soneone else. We stopped taking them because of all the fraud.

Next time get a bank money order. They may cost more if you dont have balances high enough to waive it, but they are much more user friendly.

Comment

• Everyone has been refunded .... If I have tried to call you in regards to personal checks and you have not made arrangements to pick them up, they have been destroyed.

Again, my apologies that it turned out this way. I do feel it is for the best that we canceled the order though.

Comment

• well, its been 2 weeks, I had to send my money order to Jim, he cashed it, and says he sent out a check (still havent seen it). Jim says it should take no more than a week, yesterday he called me and said "Nothing to really worry about, but i need you to cash that check by Friday", then he went in to ask if there was anyone at the house (i was on shift when he called,i work 48 hours on, 72 off) I check my mail this morning, still no sign of the check, and now i get no email responses and he wont answer the phone. I guess the moral of the story is, dont buy blackgun ammo anymore.

Comment

well, its been 2 weeks, I had to send my money order to Jim, he cashed it, and says he sent out a check (still havent seen it). Jim says it should take no more than a week, yesterday he called me and said "Nothing to really worry about, but i need you to cash that check by Friday", then he went in to ask if there was anyone at the house (i was on shift when he called,i work 48 hours on, 72 off) I check my mail this morning, still no sign of the check, and now i get no email responses and he wont answer the phone. I guess the moral of the story is, dont buy blackgun ammo anymore.
                          I am going to try to give him a call.

Comment

• well, i know hes busy, so ill give it till monday. i know i dont answer my phone or respond to emails as quickly as i like. Im sure its nothing, Its just a little scary when someone says "dude i need you to cash that check..."

Comment

well, i know hes busy, so ill give it till monday. i know i dont answer my phone or respond to emails as quickly as i like. Im sure its nothing, Its just a little scary when someone says "dude i need you to cash that check..."
                              No kidding, return my call and I will loop you in.

Comment

Working...
                              X