No announcement yet.

Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ordered a 20" bull barrel complete upper from Red X on 1/1. I got a call this morning that the hold up was the chrome bolt I wanted with it and I could either cancel the order or get the phosphate bolt. It should be here sometime next week...

Comment

• Crossing my fingers that I get a similar call here pretty soon!
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Ordered my complete upper on 12/27 and red x just charged my account. Should be here within the week.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Got email confirmation, I should have mine by Monday.
          Complete upper and bull barrel

Ordered 1/10 fyi

Comment

• I (back)ordered a 300 blk upper from CMMG on 04/14 and got it in the mail 05/06

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              I ordered a bcg from DSA back in December, just checked my DSA account and I no longer have a back ordered transaction, I have no transactions.
              Just checked mine today and saw that I also have no orders standing... DSA
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Ordered 12/27, wife said it showed up today.

Comment

• Ugh

Comment

• Ordered mine in early February and got a shipping notice today.

Comment

• For what it is worth I put 20 rounds through my (wife's) upper this weekend just as a function check (I am still deciding on sites) and it ran flawlessly. I am also quite impressed with the build quality; it does not look like I only spent $400 on it.

Comment

• So I'm still waiting....
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Me too, but I just got a shipping notice from PSA for 2 rifle kits that I ordered 2 weeks ago. Calling and canceling my order with red x.

Comment

Working...
                          X