No announcement yet.

Build party date thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck! Too bad i had inventory today and tomorrow. Wish i could have came over
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      The final step of progression. That watermelon had it coming and tasted great too.
      Please remind me why I left before this??????

Comment

• x2... Thanks Keith for opening up your home and helping with assembly instructions. It was nice meeting everyone as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Please remind me why I left before this??????
          Matlock reruns start at 8?

Comment

• I apologize for the poor camera work.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Video is posted as private CJ.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by threefingerpete View Post
                matlock reruns start at 8?
                rip
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Darn u guys for having this when I could not attend. Actually my wife scheduled a vacation over this. I'm not sure how she got out of the kitchen, but I need to work on that.

Sorry I missed it, and we should try this again.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Glad everyone had a good time.

Originally posted by CJ View Post

I apologize for the poor camera work.
                    CJ should have posted the shoots prior to build up the suspense.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Any update on a next one.?

I shot my AR for the first time a few weeks ago and need to clean it but I have no idea how and don't want to fuck shit up, so I need to watch someone do it and learn..

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                        Any update on a next one.?

I shot my AR for the first time a few weeks ago and need to clean it but I have no idea how and don't want to fuck shit up, so I need to watch someone do it and learn..
                        Not speaking for Keith but my guess is that it'll be a while since his next trip home (few weeks from now) will be a short one and I'm sure he'll need to get some quality baby-girl time in, as well as momma time. Believe he's only here for about a week.

David

Comment

• see other thread.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                          X