Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    lol @ usps tracking. You will receive the package before you receive the confirmation it's shipped.
    I noticed on my order from JoeBobOutfitters via USPS the other day that there was actually detailed tracking info for it on their website. On orders in the past there was never any info until after you got it like you said. I'm not sure if it depends what priority it's sent or if they've finally stepped up to match what all the other carriers were already doing.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      I noticed on my order from JoeBobOutfitters via USPS the other day that there was actually detailed tracking info for it on their website. On orders in the past there was never any info until after you got it like you said. I'm not sure if it depends what priority it's sent or if they've finally stepped up to match what all the other carriers were already doing.
      Now they just need to start turning a profit instead of losing billions of dollars and they are set!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Well shit, looks like USPS dropped my order off yesterday with my front office, they just didn't bother to leave me a note of any sort saying it was delivered.
        By that time frame I should have mine today or tomorrow. That's pretty good
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

lol @ usps tracking. You will receive the package before you receive the confirmation it's shipped.
          It is amazing how much better a private company can perform the same job over the government...I hate USPS, sometimes I refuse to even check my mail in protest. Unless of course I know pmags are on the way.

Comment

Ordered 13from Esquire just now

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              It is amazing how much better a private company can perform the same job over the government...I hate USPS, sometimes I refuse to even check my mail in protest. Unless of course I know pmags are on the way.
              Agreed. I always us USPS to make a point on government inefficiency. In my local post office, they have a banner up that says "UPS says the postal service wouldn't survive one day in the free and open market. We prove them wrong every day."

That is absolutely the dumbest ass statement I've ever seen in my life. Just imagine how much stupidity is required for that statement to not only make it across the desks of several bosses, but to be sent for printing, and then hung up in every post office. It is the perfect example of how ignorant and disconnected the government is.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Now they just need to start turning a profit instead of losing billions of dollars and they are set!
                They should be offering the heads of companies like UPS and FedEx performance based initiatives to turn them around. But I am fine with canning them all and getting rid of my junk mail.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Agreed. I always us USPS to make a point on government inefficiency. In my local post office, they have a banner up that says "UPS says the postal service wouldn't survive one day in the free and open market. We prove them wrong every day."

That is absolutely the dumbest ass statement I've ever seen in my life. Just imagine how much stupidity is required for that statement to not only make it across the desks of several bosses, but to be sent for printing, and then hung up in every post office. It is the perfect example of how ignorant and disconnected the government is.
                  "WASHINGTON (CNNMoney) — Without help from Congress, the U.S. Postal Service is likely to default on a big bill due Wednesday to the federal government — $5.5 billion to prepay health care benefits for retirees.
                  Postal officials have said they’re bracing for default on the payment. They also don’t have the money to make a $5.6 billion payment due Sept. 30.
                  Congress alone has the power to help the service. The Senate passed a bill to help the service back in April, but the full House has yet to consider the issue."
                  IMG_0424

Comment

Tango Down 30 round mags for $5.

Lady on the phone told me there are 890 left in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post

These mags get very bad reviews. No wonder they're so cheap. Read the reviews on Brownells site.

Comment

Wonder if these are any good. I was all on board with Pmags until I heard how bad they will fuck up (or not even work with) most guns that are not ARs.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner View Post
                          These mags get very bad reviews. No wonder they're so cheap. Read the reviews on Brownells site.
                          Ive read the reviews and it seems most shooters with issues are using some kind of modded magwel. For $5 it worth a try. If I have any FTF, I'll contact TD and see what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Wonder if these are any good. I was all on board with Pmags until I heard how bad they will fuck up (or not even work with) most guns that are not ARs.
                            I'm not sure if they still do it, but From what I read, TD would be willing to work with someone if they're having an issue with a Gen 1 mag.

What other rifles are you planning to use them on? I've ordered 10 of these and you're welcome to try them out if you like.

Comment

I'm not sure if they still do it, but From what I read, TD would be willing to work with someone if they're having an issue with a Gen 1 mag.

What other rifles are you planning to use them on? I've ordered 10 of these and you're welcome to try them out if you like.

Hey Guys,

The Brownells mags are indeed the Mk 1 version. If you have any issues at all, please contact me at jeffc@tangodown.com and we will gladly exchange them for MK 2s. A small percentage of guns had issues with MK 1s. The MK 2s run in anything, no matter how fast.

Best-

Jeff

Comment

That's what I had read, thanks pr1042. I'm on my phone and It doesn't get along too well with Brownells website. Question, does it have a date that was posted? When I try to expand the reviews, it gets blurry and I can't read a damn thing. I'm wondering if that offer still stood with TD.

Comment

Working...
                                X