Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    backordered? Said it is in stock?
    Well apparently the parts are in stock as it will not let you order certain other uppers. It is backordered in the sense that they have to build it and they are at least a month behind all the other orders they have to build. Guess it is not really backordered, more like pending assembly.

At any rate, $409 is a pretty good deal.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Great website....

Order Contents:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Qty *| Item # *| Description *********************************| Price Each *| Total Price *
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1 ***| 3419 ***| 16" RXA15 TACTICAL SS M4 UPPER **************| ***$290.00 *| ****$503.00 *
      *****************BOLT CARRIER GROUP: BOLT CARRIER GROUP **********+$99.00 ****************
      *****************CHARGING HANDLE: CHARGING HANDLE ****************+$20.00 ****************
      *****************CHARGING HANDLE TACTICAL LATCH: CHARGING ********+$34.00 ****************
      *****************HANDLE TACTICAL LATCH ************************************************** *
      *****************12 RAIL COVERS: 12 RAIL COVERS ******************+$10.00 ****************
      *****************FRONT AND REAR IRON SIGHTS: FRONT AND REAR ******+$50.00 ****************
      *****************IRON SIGHTS ************************************************** ***********
      ************************************************** ***************Subtotal *******$503.00 *
      ************************************************** ********************Tax *********$0.00 *
      ************************************************** ***************Shipping *********$0.00 *
      ************************************************** ************Balance Due *******$503.00 *

Comment

Roscoe...you bought two charging handles?

Comment

Roscoe...you bought two charging handles?
          Shit, it would appear so.... Don't drink with a credit card in your hand.

I have a few more to build out so no biggie

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Shit, it would appear so.... Don't drink with a credit card in your hand.
            you could swap out the $20 one for the chrome bcg

Comment

you could swap out the $20 one for the chrome bcg
              That's the one thing I regretted not getting

Comment

Those that ordered, any update on your order?

No shipment notification for mine yet....

Comment

My buddy ordered one on 12/19 & got his last week. I ordered the same one the following day but haven't recieved any shipping conformation yet.

Comment

I have on order from them an upper, charging handle, and 16 in SS 5.56 barrel. I'm not in a big rush but I would like to get it before Valentines. I also ordered a NiBx BCG from Legion Firearms for $230 shipped but I know that is 2-3 weeks out at least according to them. I don't mind the wait especially since they did not raise prices and they aren't quoting 6 month waits.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I ordered one on 12/27 and it shipped last Friday. Supposed to arrive on Wednesday.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

ordered 12/27 and nothin

Comment

I ordered on 12/27 as well from RedX
                          I will update when I get confirmation of shipment
                          Mike69 what does your buddy have to say of the quality?
                          TrickPony let us know when you get it and your opinion.

Thanks!

Comment

I received mine right around Christmas. Great quality

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                              I ordered on 12/27 as well from RedX
                              I will update when I get confirmation of shipment
                              Mike69 what does your buddy have to say of the quality?
                              TrickPony let us know when you get it and your opinion.

Thanks!
                              He said it looks like great quality. Had nothing bad to say about it.

Comment

Did RedX charge your card when you placed your order or at time of shipment?

Comment

Working...
                                X