$60 lowers at Palmetto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
    In the past shipping has been $7 on lowers. The uppers are $15 because for some reason they package them in the full length rifle boxes.
    Yep, mine was $7 to ship.

I'm not even going to build mine out. I've learned these are just as good as gold to have tucked in the back of the safe, just for rainy days.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      Yep, mine was $7 to ship.

I'm not even going to build mine out. I've learned these are just as good as gold to have tucked in the back of the safe, just for rainy days.
      Better than gold.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Better than gold.
        Yep.

It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when"....

Comment

Still showing in stock. $7 to ship. And yes, better than gold. I have a collection of them. At $60, you will never lose money on them.

Comment

i guess in the grand scheme of things, $15 to ship a $400 item isnt that terrible to me. oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo View Post
              i guess in the grand scheme of things, $15 to ship a $400 item isnt that terrible to me. oh well...
              I may have misunderstood. I was thinking a stripped upper. An assembled upper, that wouldn't bother me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                I may have misunderstood. I was thinking a stripped upper. An assembled upper, that wouldn't bother me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

yeah fully assembled upper. stripped one i would think that much shipping would be ridiculous

Comment

Free shipping this weekend @ PSA for orders over $50
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Who does everyone here use as an ffl? Would like to pick one or 2 of these up if I can get an ffl semi close. I live in ennis, willing to drive of course to dallas area.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      Who does everyone here use as an ffl? Would like to pick one or 2 of these up if I can get an ffl semi close. I live in ennis, willing to drive of course to dallas area.

Jeff Dowdle. Great guy, and great to work with. $15 for transfer. $10 is CHL holder. He is also a member here.

Link to his website. You can make an appointment online. He is in Bedford, so not sure if that is too much of a drive.

Comment

Check the PSA site. They have blem lowers again!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                          that pawn shop on ennis ave does FFL for $20. its the one right in front of the walmart

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                            Jeff Dowdle. Great guy, and great to work with. $15 for transfer. $10 is CHL holder. He is also a member here.

Link to his website. You can make an appointment online. He is in Bedford, so not sure if that is too much of a drive.

http://www.livetoshoot.com/home_page.php
                            this.

Comment

Back on there, just picked up 3. Went through Jeff, as he has been a breeze to work with previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post

http://www.livetoshoot.com/home_page.php
                                Thanks for the kind words.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X