Got the fiance a new ride today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the fiance a new ride today.

Now I am not an Acura fan but my future wife really loves the mid 2000's RLs so since she gets back for Christmas I went and got her the nicest one I can find. I have to say I have never been in one or even glanced at one but its one seriously nice car. The AWD system is very impressive as is the electronics package. Very comfortable seats too. I just hope she likes the car. She did say she wanted a grey one if she could ever afford another one.
    Now I just have to find a giant bow for Christmas. lol

[img]
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Yo....VTEC......A (for title)

Edit.....I see the A found its way where it belonged!!
    Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 12-09-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I'm an Acura fan after owning this TL we have ('09 TL SH-AWD). Leah and I both absolutely love it even after owning it for 4 or 5 years now..

Comment

I love how cheap the parts are on this thing but what really blew me away was getting it on the rack to replace the brake pads and front rotors. Ceramic pads front and rear were only $90 so I decided to throw in some new front rotors and was shocked when it was only $25 more! Apparently Oreilly is doing a deal where they discount the hell out of the stuff if you buy pads and rotors together!
        But having it on the rack I couldnt believe there wasnt a slightest hint of a leak, not a single rubber part was cracked, all the plastic shields on the control arms were perfectly in tact and it looked brand new under there! Car is just super quiet and so very comfortable.
        Its kind of a dog to 20 MPH but (and here is a phrase I never thought I would utter) when the VTEC kicks in I am really impressed with how quickly the thing accelerates! The AWD system seems every bit as good as my Audis system as well. I am very impressed with this cheap $7000 car. If they were easy to make big power numbers with I would seriously consider a second one for myself! lol
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Is the fiance the girl from the thread about the termi cobra?
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
            Is the fiance the girl from the thread about the termi cobra?
            No, that was in October, this is like December, dude. Keep up!

Comment

I am not sure if she was mentioned there or not. I have known her for 21 years from Hawaii. Should have married her 21 years ago but never knew she felt the same about me that I do about her. Shes come out from Maui to visit a couple times and this last time we discovered we fel the same way and decided to not waste any more time.
              She is coming back from Maui on the 26th. She was always the love of my life and I am amazed she chose me. She makes me happier than any car ever could and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                No, that was in October, this is like December, dude. Keep up!
                LMAO! Dick.

The other was a fling and never serious but we are good friends.

Comment

Wow you have been getting screwed on brake pricing for a long time. Commercial pricing on pads and rotors is 79.99 for cars and $99.99 for trucks including the rotors that act as hubs. O'Reilly's can't price match us and our warranty is life time including labor for platinum accountss.

I haven't seen prostop pads in this town since we started doing that pricing TWO YEARS ago.

Comment

Thats for front and rear Wagner ceramics and Bosch rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Thats for front and rear Wagner ceramics and Bosch rotors.
                      Oh ok, you just buy them for the brand name then. Have you researched the thermoquiets or just habitual buying.

Comment

No, I just mash numbers on the keyboard and get whatever they send me.

Comment

Does she at least have big cans too?
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Whos blue del slow is that?
                            WH

Comment

That would be Connors. Hes my part time dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X