No announcement yet.

Indictment Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show of hands who will commit suicide if a black man wins again..

I wont make predictions.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Why do that when Corey Booker already has his wingtip across trumps neck?
      That is your new "Great Black" hope? Really? Some Jersey high yeller half breed?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Show of hands who will commit suicide if a black man wins again..

I wont make predictions.

I will make a prediction; none.

Obama is blacker than Booker and Obama is only half black. Cory Booker is a loud house nigger but he could still win.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Is it just me or are the 13 people who were indicted the single greatest political operatives in history or what? Just 13 of them with a budget of few million dollars were able to turn an election against a woman who had been in the public eye for 30 + years, who had a budget of 1,300,000,000 million dollars, and who was clearly going to be the winner and they did all of that by posting memes.
          You watched it happen live right here.how many of these dumb fucks in this thread alone went on a spree of posting a cartoon frog? How long did lil spaz post about pizza gate?

So many of you mfs took the red pill and didnt realize red meant russia. How many pics were shared of putin carrying a baby obama. But now you want to distance trump from putin.

Get real.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You watched it happen live right here.how many of these dumb fucks in this thread alone went on a spree of posting a cartoon frog? How long did lil spaz post about pizza gate?

So many of you mfs took the red pill and didnt realize red meant russia. How many pics were shared of putin carrying a baby obama. But now you want to distance trump from putin.

Get real.
            How exactly does Putin benefit from Trump winning?

One more thing; do you know what is not illegal for Trump to do? Collude with Russia is the correct answer. It doesn't matter if every single thing you believe is 100 percent true, Trump is still the president.

Comment

Another thing worth mentioning is that they only got around to indicting people who are out of reach of the courts and who will never be arrested much less tried in a public trial where actual facts will be presented.

Comment

How exactly does Putin benefit from Trump winning?

One more thing; do you know what is not illegal for Trump to do? Collude with Russia is the correct answer. It doesn't matter if every single thing you believe is 100 percent true, Trump is still the president.
                Putin knly benefits with a Clinton loss. Follow qlong and watch the first step. Its tricky.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Putin knly benefits with a Clinton loss. Follow qlong and watch the first step. Its tricky.
                  I forgot who I was talking to so I will ask again. What does Putin gain by Hillary losing? Is she such a bad ass that Putin was sooo afraid of her that he would take anyone over her?

IMHO she is not much of a bad ass if a jerk of a reality show host and 13 foreign trolls is all that it takes to beat her in what should have been a slam dunk election.

Comment

Why do that when Corey Booker already has his wingtip across trumps neck?
                    Any chance he might have had ended here:

And I'll put $100 on it.

I was right the last time, wasn't I?

Comment

I almost feel sorry for Naynus, but then I remember ignorance is bliss. He has to be the most blissful person in the world.

Comment

930 o n a saturday and you got nay on the brain. Have some breakfast first.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Now that we know that the fix was in and that Hillary's loss was illegitimate we should encourage her to run again against Trump. I am sure she will beat him this time.
                          And this is exactly how liberals are going to claim it happened as well. Won't be surprised if it's written like this in history books to come.

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                          Get real.
                          Angry drunk. Much better for your sake when doing this in your safe space? No chance of you being beaten on, kicked out and a shoe being tossed into a fountain?

Comment

930 o n a saturday and you got nay on the brain. Have some breakfast first.
                            15 minutes. Someone rings the bell and Naynus comes running. Pavlov is impressed.

Comment

Ill let sig239 handle my light work.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That’s cute. You two still a thing? I thought for sure you fucked up your relationship with the methmouth as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X