DfwMustangs member Paul 376.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    Dont give a fuck, I was around long before he was and from the looks of it will be here longer too.
    You maybe right about that. I mean j/c his son says he needs help. what like inside the prison

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
    Allegedly
    that's what I tried to tell him but he's out of control!

Comment

Damn I would have text conversations with this dude regularly. And kept up with his IG every day. Seemed like he would always spend time with his family posting pictures of vacations and stuff. I really hope that it’s just some vengeful bitch who made this shit up.

I was not there so I don’t know, but what I can tell you is that as mentioned before there are two sides to every story. I can tell you that I witnessed firsthand a cousin of mine go to jail for kidnapping of a child and aggravated assault. He basically came home found his wife fucking around with another guy slapped her. Kicked the other dudes ass. And took his two small kids out of town so they can go live with their grandparents. But his wife called the cops and they believe her they just see her side of the story so he got charged for kidnapping. But again have no idea what’s going on with this we’ll see what happens.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I do not find this surprising.
        Sounds like you've got some stories or knowledge about him.

Come on now, share with the class.

I've personally known good dudes to get locked up by crazy lying bitches, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that I've got no fucking clue about his situation to pass judgement.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          Kidnapping sexual assault and injury to an elderly or child?
          Fuck him
          I may be wrong but doesn't the "W/INT BODILY INJ" mean premeditation?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Sounds like you've got some stories or knowledge about him.

Come on now, share with the class.

I've personally known good dudes to get locked up by crazy lying bitches, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that I've got no fucking clue about his situation to pass judgement.
            Nothing specific. I just always kind of got a bad vibe from him.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Damn I would have text conversations with this dude regularly. And kept up with his IG every day. Seemed like he would always spend time with his family posting pictures of vacations and stuff. I really hope that it’s just some vengeful bitch who made this shit up.

I was not there so I don’t know, but what I can tell you is that as mentioned before there are two sides to every story. I can tell you that I witnessed firsthand a cousin of mine go to jail for kidnapping of a child and aggravated assault. He basically came home found his wife fucking around with another guy slapped her. Kicked the other dudes ass. And took his two small kids out of town so they can go live with their grandparents. But his wife called the cops and they believe her they just see her side of the story so he got charged for kidnapping. But again have no idea what’s going on with this we’ll see what happens.
              Man, I can see what you mean by this but honestly, if he's been charged and locked up, I think it's safe to say the PD has enough info to make a valid arrest. Mayby I'm wrong but I don't think the po-po just goes around and arrest/formally charge people on hearsay.

I know someone that got into some hot water and this person tried to use that same excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                Man, I can see what you mean by this but honestly, if he's been charged and locked up, I think it's safe to say the PD has enough info to make a valid arrest. Mayby I'm wrong but I don't think the po-po just goes around and arrest/formally charge people on hearsay.

I know someone that got into some hot water and this person tried to use that same excuse.
                Yeah because there have NEVER been cases of overzealous prosecutors or police investigators who hid evidence to secure a conviction....no that NEVER happens.

Comment

FBIGuest • 12 hour ago
                  SVO caught Pablo Escobar.

Reply • 0 |0

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                    Allegedly
                    You're right. fuck him, allegedly.

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                    You maybe right about that. I mean j/c his son says he needs help. what like inside the prison

I'm not sure what this means

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Mighty white of you
                    Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    no clue

Comment

Who left the SVO comment on the arrest link? lmao.
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                        No, it means that they intentionally caused the bodily injury. Premeditation doesn't factor into it. Means the person should have known by their actions that they would cause bodily injury essentially...

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          Presuming that there was evidence of either assault, the cops didn't have to believe her story. Regardless of how justified you or your cousin may think he was, it's against the law to beat someone, and it's also against the law to take your own kids away from their mother without her permission. He committed crimes, and paid for it.

Comment

Or just read the indictment about him hitting named woman with a firearm and concealing a child with the purpose of hiding said child from discovery.

So there’s that...

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                              Or just read the indictment about him hitting named woman with a firearm and concealing a child with the purpose of hiding said child from discovery.

So there’s that...
                              Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                ... and it's also against the law to take your own kids away from their mother without her permission...
                                I don't think that part is correct, at least not without a few additional qualifiers, like a custody or other protection order is already in place. If a parent takes their kid(s) and withholds them, the other parent can certainly petition the court for a custody order, but unless such order exists, authorities will not generally get involved.. They tell the other parent to go to court. Speaking from direct experience, cops likely won't do anything if it's simply a matter of one parent taking the kids and not voluntarily releasing them to the other parent. I've heard of some instances where the cops have helped if a clear possession order is shown, but even then many agencies won't because it's not coming directly from the court and for all they know there is a more recent order or what's being presented is fabricated.

Aside from all that, it's not really considered kidnapping in Texas, or more accurately, being a relative of the 'victim' is an affirmative defense.

Sec. 20.03. KIDNAPPING. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person.

(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that:

(1) the abduction was not coupled with intent to use or to threaten to use deadly force;

(2) the actor was a relative of the person abducted; and

(3) the actor's sole intent was to assume lawful control of the victim.

(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.
                                At least that's how my non-lawyer brain reads it.

Of course you can still be arrested and charged with it, just like anything.. One of the flaws of our legal system is that it all too often relies on the predication that law enforcement and prosecutors operate 100% above board, with pure intent, and are not influenced by personal gain or other nefarious motivations.

As to the aggravated kidnapping that Paul has apparently been charged with, here is the statute:

Sec. 20.04. AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person with the intent to:

(1) hold him for ransom or reward;

(2) use him as a shield or hostage;

(3) facilitate the commission of a felony or the flight after the attempt or commission of a felony;

(4) inflict bodily injury on him or violate or abuse him sexually;

(5) terrorize him or a third person; or

(6) interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function.

(b) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly abducts another person and uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the commission of the offense.

(c) Except as provided by Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a felony of the first degree.

(d) At the punishment stage of a trial, the defendant may raise the issue as to whether he voluntarily released the victim in a safe place. If the defendant proves the issue in the affirmative by a preponderance of the evidence, the offense is a felony of the second degree.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 318, Sec. 4, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.
                                2) "Abduct" means to restrain a person with intent to prevent his liberation by:

(A) secreting or holding him in a place where he is not likely to be found; or

(B) using or threatening to use deadly force.
                                (1) "Restrain" means to restrict a person's movements without consent, so as to interfere substantially with the person's liberty, by moving the person from one place to another or by confining the person. Restraint is "without consent" if it is accomplished by:

(A) force, intimidation, or deception; or

(B) any means, including acquiescence of the victim, if:

(i) the victim is a child who is less than 14 years of age or an incompetent person and the parent, guardian, or person or institution acting in loco parentis has not acquiesced in the movement or confinement; or

(ii) the victim is a child who is 14 years of age or older and younger than 17 years of age, the victim is taken outside of the state and outside a 120-mile radius from the victim's residence, and the parent, guardian, or person or institution acting in loco parentis has not acquiesced in the movement.
                                Last edited by Chili; 08-31-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X