Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What, no new Boy's vs Foreskins thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys by 14
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      Why? Jason may be A problem but Jason is not THE problem. Jerry Jones is the problem, has been the problem, and will continue to be the problem with this team until his senile ass steps down and lets someone else take the reins...or he dies..same result.
      No but we can hope Jerry temporarily comes to his senses like when he hired Parcells.

Comment

This f’in team is going to pull me back in to only crush my spirits again.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          This f’in team is going to pull me back in to only crush my spirits again.
          It won't take long...they play the Saints next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            It won't take long...they play the Saints next week.
            I was thinking this was going to be a beat down too, but they were having a chore with the sorry ass Dirty Bird's yesterday.
            Maybe we have a chance...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I was thinking this was going to be a beat down too, but they were having a chore with the sorry ass Dirty Bird's yesterday.
              Maybe we have a chance...
              At no point did Atlanta have a prayer
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

They were keeping it close and if it we're not for some dumb coaching mistakes by Dan Quinn, like who the fuck gives a high powered offense the ball first, especially when your defense sucks?
                And then punt the ball away on 4th and 2? And the Aints still went down and scored!?!
                Oh well, we have a better defense, so hopefully we can get a much needed win in the NFC, we are not going to get in the playoffs by trying to get a wild card.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This shit show will win the nfc east at 8-8 or 9-7 which will be enough to give us another year of hand claps ass pats and more bad football. Yay Jason G and Jerry J.

Comment

Working...
                  X