No announcement yet.

My '69 Grande coupe build (continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goodness, could you zoom in. I might have missed it,but are you gonna run stock block or aftermarket with that?

Comment

• I believe it’s a Windsor, they can withstand a bunch more abuse than a 302.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        time for an update.

Swapping the gt40's for a pair of afr185's

changed the holley tbi to the newer style "terminator" throttle body, so I can put 210lb injectors in.

billet 80mm. Bought a kit for dirty cheap.

Gonna make all the power with that 80.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
          My goodness, could you zoom in. I might have missed it,but are you gonna run stock block or aftermarket with that?
          photobucket, dont know how to resize or i would.

stock f4te windsor block, originally from a 95 lightning.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Enhance.... enhance.... enhance
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              Enhance.... enhance.... enhance
              Just print the goddamn thing.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Dang man, that’s gonna be fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Dang man, that’s gonna be fun!
                  That's the plan.

Comp shipped my rocker parts, they should be in tomorrow. Then I can get the rockers all on, and get the engine in the car sunday. I still have the fuel system to buy, and I am going to be a few days out on the injectors. I ended up getting the wrong ones, and the company that sold them to me are making it right, and since the plugs need to be changed, they are doing that for me too.

He's also sending me a startup tune, so I should be able to at least work out some bugs before I make a mess on someone's dyno. I still have to modify the crossover pipe, shouldnt be a big deal on that.

Comment

Working...
                  X