Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can it be peeled off?

Comment

Not easily. We use adhesive promoter and automotive paint. It'll have automotive clear with hardener at the end.

Comment

that's really cool, expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          that's really cool, expensive?
          It all depends on the amount we're doing. This job is $450, but price comparable graphics from a air brush artist, and it's a bargain.

Comment

Got the graphics laid on the coil covers.

AND, finished our latest guitar. Client wanted granite.

Comment

I've always wanted to do my motorcycle fairings in plaid, how much would that run me?
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

What kind of cost? Is it priced by size, or project? I was talking to a guy at the track Saturday and he mentioned these as being more durable than regular motorcycle graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  I've always wanted to do my motorcycle fairings in plaid, how much would that run me?
                  What year/make/model? Are there currently any graphics on them? How many pieces are you wanting done? I'll have to check on plaid, I haven't seen that pattern yet.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  What kind of cost? Is it priced by size, or project? I was talking to a guy at the track Saturday and he mentioned these as being more durable than regular motorcycle graphics.
                  It's actually priced both ways. We can price individual pieces, or the whole project. We've quoted a few complete motorcycle projects (both Harleys) at $1900 and $2500, respectively. Both were in need of considerable prep work though.

They're as durable as paint.

Comment

i'd be interested in snow camo on my fairings if it's cheaper than repop plastics. both sides, tail section, tank and front fairing.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      i'd be interested in snow camo on my fairings if it's cheaper than repop plastics. both sides, tail section, tank and front fairing.
                      Matte, or gloss finish? Will we need to remove any current grapics?

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        What year/make/model? Are there currently any graphics on them? How many pieces are you wanting done? I'll have to check on plaid, I haven't seen that pattern yet.

It's actually priced both ways. We can price individual pieces, or the whole project. We've quoted a few complete motorcycle projects (both Harleys) at $1900 and $2500, respectively. Both were in need of considerable prep work though.

They're as durable as paint.
                        This would be on a ktm 50, both tank fairings, front and side number plates, and front/rear fender. Not a huge amount of area. Plastics would be new.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          This would be on a ktm 50, both tank fairings, front and side number plates, and front/rear fender. Not a huge amount of area. Plastics would be new.
                          $700. That would be your choice of base color and film. Basically, a custom paint job.

Comment

i'm trying to plug your name on this page https://www.facebook.com/groups/2181...=group_comment

old dude is talking shit about your webpage not being helpful. may want to work on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              i'm trying to plug your name on this page https://www.facebook.com/groups/2181...=group_comment

old dude is talking shit about your webpage not being helpful. may want to work on that!
                              Not sure what's not helpful. That's a closed group......he can message us on FB at www.facebook.com/cleanridez

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

Not talking sh!t about your webpage. It wasn't helpful and looked like a spam page. I was being honest. There is nothing on the About Us page, nothing on the Contact Us page, and the link Tremor14 posted only had one product for sale which is a Litter Bag. Here is the link he sent me www.cleanridez.com It didn't have anything about hydrodipping which is what I had asked about in the original post he linked to.

Shoot me a quote for carbon fiber dip on just the gurney flap on the GT500.

Comment

Working...
                                X