No announcement yet.

Classic car roll call. Post 'em up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would a sterling grey hub cap look? Just a small one, enough to cover the lug nuts.

Edit: Don't know if it would look better or not, would be interesting to see.
    Last edited by cool cat; 03-15-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• I've been going back and forth on my buick as to what wheel and tire combo I want to go with. longer I think on it the more I kinda just want to freshen the stock rally wheels and white walls. Been talking to ridetech, might go with bags from them. But then I wonder how it will look on the ground with 15"s... might do something like a 17" rally or who knows? all I know is it needs tires before I can really drive it anywhere, and I will be pissed if I spend money on a tire then decide to go with another wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Heh, and I think they're what MAKES the car. To each their own! I'm a wheel whore like everyone, I'll probably end up with a couple sets of wheels for it. And if I want to run wires, I can just swap them from the wagon.
        With the wheels it would look bad ass going with a '60s Show Car vibe. Some heavy chromed tube grilles....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          With the wheels it would look bad ass going with a '60s Show Car vibe. Some heavy chromed tube grilles....
          LOL, I built it specifically to look like a '59-61 era little books mild custom. Sometimes they were just cleaned up lowered mostly stock cars.

Tube grilles can be great, but they can also be dangerous - you get the size or spacing just a little off, get it too flat or too flush, and it looks cheap and terrible. Maybe next year. For now I just want to get the damned thing done!
          Last edited by 46Tbird; 03-15-2019, 10:51 AM.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• many of the 50's customs were bone stock under the hood. still 3 on the tree .

Comment

The Official Wheel of the Goodguys™ bagged C10!

Clayton, stop by anytime.
              Ok, I thought I knew where your shop was. I was wrong.

Comment

• The car is pretty much "done" even though there is always going to be infinite shit to fix and change up.

I got all the chrome and interior parts back and got it to Austin for the LSRU. Had a great time and the car worked pretty much flawless.

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Ok, I thought I knew where your shop was. I was wrong.
                Dude, text me anytime!

Comment

The car is pretty much "done" even though there is always going to be infinite shit to fix and change up.

I got all the chrome and interior parts back and got it to Austin for the LSRU. Had a great time and the car worked pretty much flawless.
                  So clean! Came out nice....

Comment

• Thanks man! I'll be driving it all around, hope you get to check it out.

Comment

• Looks even better in person. That thing was breaking necks at the show. Nothing else out there like it.

Amazing work, Mr. Mayor.

Comment

• mom’s shitbox

http://
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Thanks, Blake! Sparky, that Corvette is one of the coolest things around. I love C2s anyway and that one is just right.

Comment

• Then Grape comes in and totally steals the show

Comment

• with a largely untouched, original car.

Comment

• Several nice rides!

Comment

Working...
                                X