No announcement yet.

480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided to refrain from ban and see if he will become a productive member of the board, as he was in his first few weeks of posting.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
      year?
      2000. Doesn't even have the good ls1 heads or ls6 intake on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        2000. Doesn't even have the good ls1 heads or ls6 intake on it...
        Yeah I wouldn't race anything STROKD has, I did that once.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Yeah I wouldn't race anything STROKD has, I did that once.
          yea his civic hybrid and his GTI are BEASTS!!!

Comment

• Oh and its a 6 speed car on 20s, so there's no way I can drive it well from a stop. Everyone knows I can't drive.

Comment

Oh and its a 6 speed car on 20s, so there's no way I can drive it well from a stop. Everyone knows I can't drive.
              I was secretly laughing at your poor driving skills in the passenger seat a couple weeks ago when you ran Jim.....sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                yea his civic hybrid and his GTI are BEASTS!!!
                The gti would probably beat the Cobra and Mikes slow ass Fox, but I wanna make sure I have em covered. I'd post what the car actually runs, but no one would believe it, so Ill just stick to asking for a race with my fiances slow ass stock ls1 (which is all true)
                chris, the 99 is cammed with c5z top half... its not stock nor would try to pass it off as such. lol the y2k is probably the most stock car in this thread except quickag.

Comment

I was secretly laughing at your poor driving skills in the passenger seat a couple weeks ago when you ran Jim.....sorry
                  Its ok, I'm sure there are lots of people here that can shift under a tenth of a second, but that's as fast as I can go. Sorry if I offended you and made the pull boring.

Comment

The gti would probably beat the Cobra and Mikes slow ass Fox, but I wanna make sure I have em covered. I'd post what the car actually runs, but no one would believe it, so Ill just stick to asking for a race with my fiances slow ass stock ls1 (which is all true)
                    chris, the 99 is cammed with c5z top half... its not stock nor would try to pass it off as such. lol the y2k is probably the most stock car in this thread except quickag.
                    yea i knew the 99 was hci, but your old ladys car is BONE STOCK. The orange car.....well we all know about that. you coming to the fri meet tomorrow?

Comment

Its ok, I'm sure there are lots of people here that can shift under a tenth of a second, but that's as fast as I can go. Sorry if I offended you and made the pull boring.
                      LOL just messing with you, dont get butthurt!!

Comment

LOL just messing with you, dont get butthurt!!
                        Sarcasm, I can haz? Yes I'm bringin the orange car on kill, and if this ownage guy wants to get owned Ill have Vic bring the stock ls1. I wish Mike would come see how slow ls1s are in his coupe as well... My 99 ran neck and neck with a 5.0 track pack ( guy I used to work with), and the 2000 would have fucken owned my 99 before I modded it. Now the 99 runs damn good.

I told Shelly bout this thread and she gave me permission to go fuck this dude up, and she normally doesn't want me drivin her shit. Lol

Comment

Sarcasm, I can haz? Yes I'm bringin the orange car on kill, and if this ownage guy wants to get owned Ill have Vic bring the stock ls1. I wish Mike would come see how slow ls1s are in his coupe as well... My 99 ran neck and neck with a 5.0 track pack ( guy I used to work with), and the 2000 would have fucken owned my 99 before I modded it. Now the 99 runs damn good.

I told Shelly bout this thread and she gave me permission to go fuck this dude up, and she normally doesn't want me drivin her shit. Lol
                          well where the hell is this all going down at ?
                          Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                          03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                            well where the hell is this all going down at ?
                            See get together thread under friday night meet... Ill run ur Mach too.

Comment

• Originally posted by strokd View Post
                              sarcasm, i can haz? Yes i'm bringin the orange car on kill, and if this ownage guy wants to get owned ill have vic bring the stock ls1. I wish mike would come see how slow ls1s are in his coupe as well... My 99 ran neck and neck with a 5.0 track pack ( guy i used to work with), and the 2000 would have fucken owned my 99 before i modded it. Now the 99 runs damn good.

I told shelly bout this thread and she gave me permission to go fuck this dude up, and she normally doesn't want me drivin her shit. Lol
                              nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                                Exactly you have nothing to say ... Figures
                                Why say something when I'm wasting my breath/time on a dipshit from PP? Eg-fucking-zactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X