No announcement yet.

Ran a cammed 93 cobra today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im running 1.7rr and double bee hive springs only putting be around .530" lift on both I/E for e303.

Im 22 if you were asking how old I am.
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      i was referring to the coupe, but your right, the cobra has a letter cam.. he should spin it to 7k.
      lol ill never spin this car to 7k =) until the motor is built and ready for that. the cam would fall straight on its face. at most 6k.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
        lol ill never spin this car to 7k =) until the motor is built and ready for that. the cam would fall straight on its face. at most 6k.
        Then something is wrong with your car
        2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
        2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
          Sup with the stock mustang gt in your sig.....any plans?
          Not sure yet...its a few years old...thinking of maybe power adder or LS motor.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
            dont know many people running there stock 5.0 with cam to 7k. but yes i dont think it is running quite like it should. no big. even if it was it wouldnt be considered fast lol. ill wait for another motor before i abuse it

Comment

dont know many people running there stock 5.0 with cam to 7k. but yes i dont think it is running quite like it should. no big. even if it was it wouldnt be considered fast lol. ill wait for another motor before i abuse it
              he was being sarcastic hopefully..
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
                I like your threads they are funny..I had a hatch with e-cam, exhaust, 3.73's, t-5. Fun car to drive but it was slow as fuck...I miss that car. Don't forget to bring that beast of yours to the spring cruise..

cant beat the old school look of welds!
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

LOL, smart ass. The old pushrod 5.0's in stock form don't breathe above 5500rpms. Pretty sad eh, considering what new cars do these days? lol.

Comment

• Yea it is. Hard to tell sarcasm over net lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      LOL, smart ass. The old pushrod 5.0's in stock form don't breathe above 5500rpms. Pretty sad eh, considering what new cars do these days? lol.
                      i know they dont. My old coupe with a 302 even with 7 lbs of boost, gt40 heads, stock cam, cobra intake didnt pull good past 6k lol Its pretty sad.
                      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• You have dyno'd your cobra right? Thought I saw a post with the hp in it. If you have....what rpm did hp peak at? that right there will tell you when you need to shift.

My car peaks at 6800 but is flat to 7000. I never got to see where it fell off at, so I just shift as close to my rev limiter as i can get.
                        Last edited by MGannaway; 01-12-2011, 05:59 PM.
                        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

You have dyno'd your cobra right? Thought I saw a post with the hp in it. If you have....what rpm did hp peak at? that right there will tell you when you need to shift.
                          LMAO, these youngins wait until the car tells them to shift. pop pop pop pop pop

Comment

• Lol dyno was around 5800. But like I said I dnt run my car to its limits really. Ill do that when the motor is built for it.

Comment

i know they dont. My old coupe with a 302 even with 7 lbs of boost, gt40 heads, stock cam, cobra intake didnt pull good past 6k lol Its pretty sad.
                              your cam is going to dictate your power band more than anything.. slapping a blower on it isnt going to increase that powerband 1k rpm.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Lol dyno was around 5800. But like I said I dnt run my car to its limits really. Ill do that when the motor is built for it.
                                Yeah you baby it around!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X