X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FOIA dump.

Comment

• Comment

• Dodie’s Place Cajun Bar & Grill in Allen, Texas, showed off its updated bathroom doors in a Facebook post in August.

A restaurant in Texas has everyone’s panties twisted because of their new restroom doors. …I think they’re HILARIOUS. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA. They’re calling him a woman though, right? […]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ah, google. Its too bad that it had to end this way. Unfortunately its the beginning of the end for them. People are posting up all manner of shit all over the place, about how google has censored them. Youtube is a big one, and now even google drive? Man. They're ripe for someone to come in and say "Use our service instead, we have a never censor policy".
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Ah, google. Its too bad that it had to end this way. Unfortunately its the beginning of the end for them. People are posting up all manner of shit all over the place, about how google has censored them. Youtube is a big one, and now even google drive? Man. They're ripe for someone to come in and say "Use our service instead, we have a never censor policy".

Comment

• Anyone else having a great week? I mean, other than Trump?

Comment

• Comment

• Chuck Schumer on DNC Pro-Hillary Rigging: "I Didn't Follow" the 2016 Primary

Watch the reporter's reaction.

Lmao. Not even MSNBC is buying that shit, Chucky.

Comment

• Trump: We've still got a few MOABS in inventory?

Mattis: You're God Damn right we do, Mr. President.

Comment

• "It's OK to be White."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X