X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/u...tleblower.html

Comment

• Stack deep, people. Just in case.

Worst case (best case) You have to eat all the rice and beans over the next 25 years.

Best case (worst case) You have basic food for a while.

Depending how much you stack, in the event of shtf, yiu might have enough, in conjunction with the pantry you should have already had stocked, to get you through to learning how to farm a sufficient sustainable harvest.

--‐‐------------

Last edited by sc281; 02-28-2020, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Skip the pinto beans if you want it to last 30 years. After a few years pintos harden so much that even a pressure cooker won't cook them all the way. And you'll be eating some really hard beans. Use lentils instead. There's also other types of beans, just no pintos.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Stack deep, people. Just in case.
          Advisable to keep your stock going before shtf as well. Rice, beans, potted meat, a few buckets of survival food, canned/pickled foods...etc and water do not take up too much space.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Don't forget to stock up on medications as well. The antibiotics sold here are the exact same ones sold in pharmacies for people.

All of the products we sell are for fish or birds only and do not require a prescription. Looking for Fish Antibiotics? All of our Thomas Labs medicines are the highest quality fish medicines available. We carry the full range of pet medicines and antibiotics manufactured by Thomas Labs.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Advisable to keep your stock going before shtf as well. Rice, beans, potted meat, a few buckets of survival food, canned/pickled foods...etc and water do not take up too much space.
                  Any recommendations on that potted meat? Something that's going to last the longest time. The rest of that stuff I'll rotate and eat but that... that's something that's just going to sit there until it expires and gets replaced, or I finally eat it cause I had to. So I need to get the longest lasting one.
                  WH

Comment

• my bride cans a lot of meat . lot of vacuum sealed food . we have a large garden every year . we buy most things in bulk . as long as we have diesel we're good . sadly far too many people only have a few days of supplies . if nothing else buy some mre's from sams club .

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Any recommendations on that potted meat? Something that's going to last the longest time. The rest of that stuff I'll rotate and eat but that... that's something that's just going to sit there until it expires and gets replaced, or I finally eat it cause I had to. So I need to get the longest lasting one.
                      I just buy into the standard stuff you get at dollar general/grocery store. My only thought is to mix it in with rice/beans/bland stuff for a little meat. Admittedly I've only been stocking some foods for 9-10 years, so I've not done any 20 year tests - but if stored well and not damaged canned good last way longer than indicated on the cans.

We also pressure cook/can chili every few years. We make it semi-bland since when in those scenarios it may be irritating to the stomach for a rich/spicy chili - but be freaking awesome compared to plain stuff you'll be eating a lot. Again, it's meat/seasoning/water to mix in with the bland stuff to supplement.

...derailing this thread.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• look guys the crazies have shown themsleves!

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...virus-vaccine/

Comment

• I wonder how many muslums will refuse to to take it if they are sick.

Last edited by line-em-up; 03-01-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X