• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katfight!!!

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        You get ridiculed because you are full of shit. You're a pathological liar that can't just have a normal conversation without some extravagant bull shit story.

You specifically got shit in this case because you pretended to know the engineering details of the Tesla motors and said they are the same as your pool pumps. You also tried to pretend you knew about rocket design.
        Their motors are the same design you idiot. How many variations of a PMM do you think there are. Other than the size of the motor the driver box is the only thing that differs.

I do know rocket designs because I can read and the plans for every type you can think of have been available in the library for the past 50 years. The designs are very simple; manufacturing them with the materials required for them to function without blowing up is the hard part.

You still haven't said why I am wrong when I make the claim that the emperor has no clothes when I talk about Musk.

Edit: Come to think of it I have worked on several pumps that have had the HP rating of maybe 4 to 5 Tesla's. Pinnacle Pumps used to hire me for warranty work on their commercial pumps. Have you ever seen an PMM electric motor that has an 1800hp 100 percent duty cycle rating? I have.
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-02-2017, 11:16 AM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Their motors are the same design you idiot. How many variations of a PMM do you think there are. Other than the size of the motor the driver box is the only thing that differs.

I do know rocket designs because I can read and the plans for every type you can think of have been available in the library for the past 50 years. The designs are very simple; manufacturing them with the materials required for them to function without blowing up is the hard part.

You still haven't said why I am wrong when I make the claim that the emperor has no clothes when I talk about Musk.

Edit: Come to think of it I have worked on several pumps that have had the HP rating of maybe 4 to 5 Tesla's. Pinnacle Pumps used to hire me for warranty work on their commercial pumps. Have you ever seen an PMM electric motor that has an 1800hp 100 percent duty cycle rating? I have.
          Dunning and Kruger have explained exactly why there is no point in continuing this discission.

Comment

Dunning and Kruger have explained exactly why there is no point in continuing this discission.
            I didn't say I designed them. I said that I understand them.

It took a group of genius to design a reactor that would fit into and function in a submarine but it is safe to say that the techs that work on them are not all geniuses.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              ^^^ Lmao!
              Originally posted by The King View Post
              Katfight!!!
              Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Here we go!
              Yup...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This shit blows my mind...any business can grow revenue if they are selling at a perpetual loss. I can't imagine how big the losses will be when there are 200K model 3s on the road under warranty...with another 200K to be produced.

All while the majors slowly erode their market share as Tesla has continued delays.
                Rising interest rates will destroy this second dot com bubble in due time. Investors expecting a return instead of promises is a tough environment that is going to slowly return.

With that said, I think Elon Musk is a smart dude and I like Tesla cars, they just aren't viable at current pricing. The reality is that he should be producing a lot less of them and they should probably cost about $40k more per unit.

As for the Model 3 unit production, he promised 1500 units this quarter and they actually produced 266. Their report said some parts of the car are having to be hand made at the assembly plant.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Way I see it, Tesla won't die. It won't be allowed to die. The electric car craze is far too fapped over by the masses on the left for them to let that happen. He knew what he was doing when he set up shop where he did.

I'd guess that just like the older american automakers, it will just shuffle forth like a zombie on our dime. They'd be dead too. Looks like Ford would be the only one left alive without us keeping them alive. So my prediction is, he'll be kept afloat on life support, until he finally manages to be able to make it on his own. In 10 or 15 years.
                  WH

Comment

The tax plan in the works right now pulls the tax credits for electric cars.

Comment

Good.

Comment

That won't be enough. They'll keep him afloat until they're satisfied they've done their part in ushering in the day of electric cars. Libs gonna lib. Once they see them all over the place, they'll consider not helping him anymore. Whether or not a significant chunk of those are Teslas, is up to him.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          That won't be enough. They'll keep him afloat until they're satisfied they've done their part in ushering in the day of electric cars. Libs gonna lib. Once they see them all over the place, they'll consider not helping him anymore. Whether or not a significant chunk of those are Teslas, is up to him.
                          As long as tax dollars aren't funding Tesla, who cares? I hope he is successful with that model 3 but I am not buying one. I sure as hell am not buying tesla shares.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            As long as tax dollars aren't funding Tesla, who cares? I hope he is successful with that model 3 but I am not buying one. I sure as hell am not buying tesla shares.
                            This...and hopefully we pull the plug on that stupid 7500 credit soon. That'll accelerate the decline I imagine

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Well that is what I'm guessing will happen. GM and chrysler got help, so its not a big stretch to think that he probably will too. I just wouldn't be surprised at all to see some next level coddling to make sure Tesla stays around and gets to pump out lots of electric cars.

If I were a dirty commie lib legislator in cali, here's how I'd play it:

Do whatever it takes to keep tesla at least looking like its working. And looking to everyone else, like its what people want. That part won't be hard cause libs crave electric cars. Help him in any way possible, including giving him all kinds of "grants" and giant tax breaks to make sure he can get stable. Make sure he can crank out those less expensive models that he's been talking about for years and that he seems to know is the goal he must achieve.

All the while, the other automakers all over the world are loathe to be left behind in anything that is catching on. They scramble to catch up (like they're already doing) and after a while a good chunk of their lineup is electric. Goal achieved, Tesla can die now, doesn't matter. Or maybe it lives, who cares.
                              WH

Comment

That's been going on with Tesla for a several years now....actually all Musk companies get a lot of govt money

Comment

Working...
                                X