Merry Christmas to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to me

Been wanting to start and get decent at longer ranges than what I'm used to already. At gunshow last weekend I was looking for rifles. Only thing in abundance were ruger precisions, but damn is that a heavy beast. I did pick up a vortex viper pst 3-15 with first focal plane Horus style reticle though. This week after looking more I finally just ordered a Tikka t3x ctr sight unseen. I picked it up today and am way happy I went this route. It's beautiful and easy to hold and aim compared to the rpr. It's at least 3lbs lighter and way better balanced. Now I need some seekins rings and some range time. I have a pretty cool sling on the way too. After a lot of thought, I went 6.5 cm too.

Cool. Did not know the rugers were so heavy. Looked at them online but haven't held one yet. Been thinking about a nice long range rifle, but I also want a Jeep lift. First world problems, I guess.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I bought the same gun last year in .308. I LOVE the smooth as butter action on the bolt, box mag and threaded barrel for the brake I put on it. Shoots so soft. First box of ammo through it sighting it in I got down to sub MOA which for my impatient self, was amazing. For the money, you can't compare anything else on the market without having to spend the double in mods.

Good choice!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        I bought the same gun last year in .308. I LOVE the smooth as butter action on the bolt, box mag and threaded barrel for the brake I put on it. Shoots so soft. First box of ammo through it sighting it in I got down to sub MOA which for my impatient self, was amazing. For the money, you can't compare anything else on the market without having to spend the double in mods.

Good choice!
        It was your posts and others that convinced me to go this route. It just feels right compared to the RPR too. If you have muzzle brake suggestions, I'd love to read them.

I'm lowering my ram 1500 so I also have 1st world issues.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Been wanting to start and get decent at longer ranges than what I'm used to already. At gunshow last weekend I was looking for rifles. Only thing in abundance were ruger precisions, but damn is that a heavy beast. I did pick up a vortex viper pst 3-15 with first focal plane Horus style reticle though. This week after looking more I finally just ordered a Tikka t3x ctr sight unseen. I picked it up today and am way happy I went this route. It's beautiful and easy to hold and aim compared to the rpr. It's at least 3lbs lighter and way better balanced. Now I need some seekins rings and some range time. I have a pretty cool sling on the way too. After a lot of thought, I went 6.5 cm too.
          Order Vortex rings, they're made by Seekins.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
          X