Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still page 1, have you read the quraan
    Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    I sent the engine to Vance & Hines and they did the work or someone affiliated with them did it. It cost me more for that then the bike cost. I had nearly 20k into the bike including the purchase price. There was a place called Bikers Dream in Farmers Branch that did a dyno day and it put down 156hp which was unheard of back then.

Edit: I know that it got serious head work and new cams but I am sure that there was more to it than just that.
    At the time in Dallas it nearly was. The only person who ever beat me was on a V-Max equipped with a slick, extended swing arm and N20. My bike ran in the 9's but it was hard to do and I could only get a perfect pass out of it about 1/3 of the time.
    Have you read the quaraan?
    In my mid 20s I was friends with a man who was in his late 50s and was a shrink. I respected the man a great deal and so did his peers. He told me one day that I was either the strongest personality that he had ever come across or that I was a borderline sociopath. I was very tickled by that statement. Unfortunately he passed away or I would still be friends with the man.
    My mom took me to a shrink when I was about 10 because I would hardly talk. After visiting with him for a few months he told my mom that I was the most brilliant child that he had ever met but I was a little bit strange. To this day she still teases me about him saying that. I suspect that both docs were right.
    HAVE YOU READ THE QUARAAN THREAD
    I dropped an 1984 Ninja 900 while going about 135-140mph when I hit a piece of firewood in the road on the south bound side of 35W between denton and the FM1171 exit when I was 17. Walked away without a mark on me but was pumped full of adrenaline and shaking like a leaf in the wind afterwards.

The worst crash that I ever had on a bike was at about 45mph when I t-boned an old lady who made a left in front of me. I went over the car and she kept driving with my bike in her back seat completely oblivious that she had been hit. The Lewisville PD had to find her in a Tom Thumb.

Comment

Seriously wtf happened to your stories, it's like you stopped using cocaine lately or something

--------

Hey svo do you like rebull?

I wish.

I just drink the shit. Funny thing is that an Asian hooker gave me a Red Bull in an amber glass jar with a screw on lid and told me that it was a vitamin drink when I was 20. I could have been a rich mother fucker if I had thought to market it. I am sure that the formula has changed over the years.

Comment

Svo is amazing. Where 3lse can you read stories like that if they are true or not? Dudes a national treasure.

Comment

Oh the redbull story, how did he explain that you say?

---------

Then why post them?

I am also a damn good short order cook. You going to get bent out of shape over that too?
          I stopped caring after reading the entire thread have you read the quaraan and then claiming you met an Asian hooker that invented red Bull

It's not that I'm calling you a liar, I've just realized there is no way to fact check your bull shit. You win the imagination game. If anything I'm making it easier to write your biography

Ahabah
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          bullshit, you drank her piss, then invented bukkake when you took loads from her 20 asian boyfriends
          I am not into blood, piss, or scat and I would take out 20 slant eyed fuckers if even one of them got some jiz on me.

The asian hooker was one of the best fucks of my life. She would do a high speed rub down of your entire body with her ass after covering you with lotion. I fucked her for 4 hours straight and only stopped when she started to pass out every time she came.

Comment

Like I said, most of his stories were somewhat true in a manner that a sociopath could twist them into a point of reference when rembering made up situational details when exposed to the actual truth

The thread is truly a great read. I highly suggest reading the thread titled "have you read the quuran?" Not even 2 posts in he derails the entire thread to the point that the topic is never discussed again

From the sublime to the ridiculous, real or not ..add them here 1st guy to wear cap backwards Svo

From the sublime to the ridiculous, real or not ..add them here 1st guy to wear cap backwards Svo

Comment

Golf clap*

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              I only talk about things if the statute of limitations has run out. It would also be as funny as hell to cross examine two big black thugs and have them tell an open court how a 110lbs girl and a 175lbs man made them rape each other and cry for their mothers. My original plan was to simply kill them when they tried to rob me so they got off easy; doubly so since I let them walk without calling the law.

Edit: Before any of y'all get your undies in a twist about the statute of limitations please take note that what applies to the crime is the law that was in effect at the time it was committed.

Comment

That's how my thread ended. That was literally the post he left on the table back then. That he made 2 men have sex with each other when they tried to rob him. That was the last post, no one called bull shit

Because no one cares. It's the internet, it's all fake anyways.

If some one can disprove him please do it now

He needs to get the fucking book published already

Comment

You posted too much stuff to reply to. I never said she invented Redbull, I said she drank it and gave me some. It was readily available as a vitamin drink in Asian stores in the US before it was sold in cans as we know it now.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What really irritates the hell out of me is that in many of my stories I leave bread crumbs for y'all to track down to confirm the story and not a single one of you motherfuckers has done it.
                    Problem is everyone here has at some point, known that one guy who is just so full if shit that its actually kind of disturbing on some level. Think they used to call them pathological liars but now they're confabulators or something that won't hurt their little feelings as much. And their stories are often quite fantastic.

As I've mentioned before, unfortunately for me my brother inlaw is one. He's the ultimate 1 upper. No matter what anyone has done, he's done it more and better. He knows billionaires. He's advised them. On and on. You get the idea. I make it a point to see just how long I can go without seeing him face to face, so far I'm up to 5 years. Gonna shoot for 10! He knows I don't believe him so his strategy is to double and triple down on it.

But its basically just narcissism. They can't take the idea that everyone they talk to might not hold them in just the absolute highest regard. The idea is anathema to them. Worse yet, some people might actually think they're a "nobody" or something. Since they don't have access to the resources to convince people that they're greatness personified, they do the only thing they can and just lie about it. Which of course has the opposite effect they intend.
                    WH

Comment

^^ first paragraph is full of irony

Comment

I am a stalker at heart and track down everyone who post any personal info or who runs their mouth and I think it is BS. Why do you think I knew Rodney didn't own the house he lives in? When I said his dogs loved me I meant it. I drove by his place nearly daily and gave them treats until they would all sit down lined up in a row when they heard my truck. I must admit that his case was an extreme example. I do not do it to be malicious and had intended to knock on his door one day but I never got around to it. I was even going to park 4 SVOs in front of his house one night as a joke but my little helper went off to school.
                        Can you get info on people? Have a guy at the fire department who is a habitual liar and claims all sorts of military accomplishments.

Comment

SVO can have you murdered with a stolen gun and the police will give it back to him. SVO invented Red Bull and bukkake in the same night. SVO can wreck a street bike doing 170 without a helmet and walk away....

This thread delivers!

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            ^^ first paragraph is full of irony
                            Not unless svo is just trolling and laughing his ass off. Which is always a possibility. He certainly does seem to have the ability to get people talking about him.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                              Seriously wtf happened to your stories, it's like you stopped using cocaine lately or something

--------

Hey svo do you like rebull?
                              I am too cheap to do drugs.

I ran out of stories.

To liven things up I will start telling stories about my friends.

I gave up all caffine about 2 months ago and you may be seeing that.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I ran out of stories.
                                This is by far the biggest steamiest pile of BS you’ve ever spewed here. That’s like CJ running out of brass to reload; it’s imposdible.

Comment

Working...
                                X