Need a family law attorney who's not f**king retarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Man, imagine if you could have put all that in your 401k...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Hahahahaha holy shit we got an early homerun for a fantastic Friday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      These undoubtedly more to the story here. That shit doesnt happen to a half way fit mother in texas.

And what is the custody situation? There's no way it's even 50% here.

Edit: also the only truly unreasonable part of that is the wage based child support. Having to stay in melissa is far from a travesty and all the other stuff is not that far fetched.

And an accountant should be making damn near 100K if they have decent experience...if not more. Im guessing she isnt entry level here. That will cover plenty of options in melissa ISD. It sounds like a bunch of mountains made of mole hills.
      He would have shared more of the story, but red highlights.....
      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
        He would have shared more of the story, but red highlights.....
        Those are reserved for copypasta

Comment

Do you think if more women got the hose like the OP’s friend it might deter them from getting divorced?

Comment

fuckin hilarious.

Comment

Can't believe no one has said this yet but... Any pictures of the friend?

Comment

Or a 300C

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                Do you think if more women got the hose like the OP’s friend it might deter them from getting divorced?
                Ah yes, because being in a relationship you feel you have no control over is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  Or a 300C

Ah yes, because being in a relationship you feel you have no control over is a good thing.
                  Sorry, might deter them from taking the easy way out is what I should have wrote.

Comment

My personal observations have taught me this; any woman that doesn't have custody of her own children is a pretty sorry woman to begin with. Your friend may claim that she's getting fucked over but in all likelihood she's not and being away from her is going to rescue those children.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      My personal observations have taught me this; any woman that doesn't have custody of her own children is a pretty sorry woman to begin with. Your friend may claim that she's getting fucked over but in all likelihood she's not and being away from her is going to rescue those children.
                      That blanket statement is pretty narrow minded if you ask me.

My wife gave up custody of her youngest child when he was a young teen because he was honestly, a fucking asshole that was mind fucked by his father. That lasted for about 3 1/2 years before he started seeing the truth and came back to apologize and ask if he could come live with her again. He hasn’t spoken to his father since and that has been nearly 12 years ago.
                      There are serval scenarios that just don’t fit your narrative, but I do believe in many cases it may be right.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        it's getting more common, as is 50/50 custody with no child support.
                        It's what I currently have

Comment

Divorce Corp is the centerpiece of a nationwide grassroots movement to reform the US family law system.

This is a big eye opener into the divorce industry in the US. It was on Netflix for awhile.

Comment

And you can imagine your own fist doesn’t fit into your ass as easy as it does too, neither will change things though.

Comment

Huh? That doesn't make sense to me at all, if it's a percentage of income, and the income drops, then the child support should also drop accordingly. What if the paying parent loses their good job in a shitty market, and can't find something that pays near the same? Or they have a sales job and commission is abysmal for a couple budgets? That person is meant to suffer, and be worse off than the deadbeat that's living off the tit?
                              Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                              https://www.divorcecorp.com/the-film/

This is a big eye opener into the divorce industry in the US. It was on Netflix for awhile.
                              Acquiring nao, I dig documentaries.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                                https://www.divorcecorp.com/the-film/

I watched this a year or two ago, its all about the dollar, just like everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X