Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats everyone using to clean their leather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats everyone using to clean their leather?

I have been using Meguires Leather cleaner and Zainos leather conditioner, which BTW is the has the best leather smell IMO...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

i use breast milk! ok so it's a little stinky when it dries but makes the leather oh so supple...

Comment

APC and APC+

Meguiars cleaner and reconditioner works well also.

Comment

Leatherique

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Leatherique
            X1000!!!!

That stuff is the shiznit. It made my old, dry, cardboard like leathers on the TTA soft and supple after two applications.

The pictures don't do it justice, but here's before, during and afters.

Before: Note how shinny and hard looking they are.

Application:

After: Note it's not as shinny . . . leather should be shinny and hard.

Comment

Wow, Im going to have to try that stuff? Ive never even seen it, where to buy?
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Does saddle soap work as well on interiors as it does on boots?
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Thats a good question, I dont see why not, most leather cleaners/conditioners are very mild. Boots have thinner hide than car interiors, so im assuming it would work fine. Try it out and get back to us with the results...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Thats a good question, I dont see why not, most leather cleaners/conditioners are very mild. Boots have thinner hide than car interiors, so im assuming it would work fine. Try it out and get back to us with the results...
                    I can't afford any cars with leather seats. Was just a curious thing.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Wow, Im going to have to try that stuff? Ive never even seen it, where to buy?
                      This is where I got mine. It's the shit.

Leatherique Prestine Clean - Not sure if you'll like it? See what Mike Phillips has to say about itHERE! A gentle, silicone-free cleanser for fine leather! Leatherique Prestine Clean is part of a two-step leather maintenance system. Step one ...

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Does saddle soap work as well on interiors as it does on boots?
                        NO!

It is messy, and it can stain and leave streaks as well. It also requires rinsing and sometimes leaves the leather feeling "tacky or sticky". It was used back in the day to tan or stain the leather. There is more I'm missing I'm sure and you can read up on it, but I do not recommend using it on car leather.

There are much better options for cleaners and conditioners. I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                          Always used this. Use it on our 10' KR Expedition. It does a great job.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I've had my Stang for over a year and never cleaned the interior. Hell, the outside barely gets washed.

Comment

I use Bick 4
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X