Richard Rawlings(car salesman) drag racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Rawlings(car salesman) drag racing

Not sure if it's been posted or not but here is Richard tearing up a new Hellcat Redeye.

Richard Rawlings crashes a Dodge Challenger Hellcat into the wall at the Roadkill Nights Celebrity Drag Race.

LMAO what a douchebag.

I still remember the first time I hated that guy. 2008, when I drove my Model A down to the Lonestar Roundup - the last thing that should ever be commercialized - he parked his Gas Monkey tour bus on S. Congress on Friday night and had lawnchairs on the roof. I'd guess that zero people wanted him there.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      LMAO what a douchebag.

I still remember the first time I hated that guy. 2008, when I drove my Model A down to the Lonestar Roundup - the last thing that should ever be commercialized - he parked his Gas Monkey tour bus on S. Congress on Friday night and had lawnchairs on the roof. I'd guess that zero people wanted him there.
      X 1 billion

Comment

Douche Douche baby....bum bum bada bum bum.
        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

seems the guy has made bank off being disliked. I mean on one hand I'd love to be wealthy, but on the other hand it would suck to be the least likable guy in any room I walk into.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            seems the guy has made bank off being disliked. I mean on one hand I'd love to be wealthy, but on the other hand it would suck to be the least likable guy in any room I walk into.
            True but he'd be disliked by a bunch of people he probably couldn't give two shits about. I'm sure he has friends that are his type.

Comment

if pussy likes you then fuck everybody else

Comment

You might hate him, but everybody knows him. He's got a brand and he knows how to use it.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  You might hate him, but everybody knows him. He's got a brand and he knows how to use it.
                  Too bad he doesn't know how to use the fuckin' throttle.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why he was spinning before the green, did he think he was power braking?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      I'm still trying to figure out why he was spinning before the green, did he think he was power braking?
                      It's an attempt to lose gracefully while trying to keep the ego in check, but failed on both accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        It's an attempt to lose gracefully while trying to keep the ego in check, but failed on both accounts.
                        I enjoyed it.

Comment

Money can’t get you talent.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Money can’t get you talent.
                            But money and humility will get you a good instructor who can give you knowledge and experience which is nearly as good as talent, maybe better.

He lacks the humility though. I on the other hand have all the humility, and no talent or money.

Comment

Seems pretty obvious to me that it was an attempt to do a full-track burnout and he lost it and hit the wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X