Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krazy Mondays

Krazy Mondays!!!
    I spent a little more time editing this video and tried out some new editing software. Let me know what y'all think. Thank y'all for watching and please subscribe we only need 15 more subscribers for the next giveaway!

i love fishing but watching fishing isn't my favorite! kinda like golf

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      i love fishing but watching fishing isn't my favorite! kinda like golf
      Oh c'mon man don't put fishing over there with golf!

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fatass!" - Happy

Comment

Much better. Is that a another boat? Looks nice. I’ve always wanted a New Nitro. I know there are much nicer choices out there but I got the bass boat bug in the early 2000’s and it never left me. But Nitro is my dream boat.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Much better. Is that a another boat? Looks nice. I’ve always wanted a New Nitro. I know there are much nicer choices out there but I got the bass boat bug in the early 2000’s and it never left me. But Nitro is my dream boat.
          Thanks and no this is my putt around fishing boat it's a 2015 Lowe fm165. I use it a lot more than my 21ft center console because it gets so much better fuel mileage with a 60 hp 4 stroke Mercury. Nitro boats have come a long way and have really stepped up their game. They used to be like the Kia of the boat world now they are among the elite boats.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            Oh c'mon man don't put fishing over there with golf!

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fatass!" - Happy
            hahaha

Comment

Working...
            X