No announcement yet.

My new 2018 F150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that STX grill. Truck looks really nice. I’m enjoying the shit outta mine.
    Now I just need to save up for a retractable bed cover.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      I like that STX grill. Truck looks really nice. I’m enjoying the shit outta mine.
      Now I just need to save up for a retractable bed cover.
      I really like mine also. I haven't had any problems with it and it's running pretty stout now with the longtube headers, offroad midpipe , and new tune.
      2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
      2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
        I really like mine also. I haven't had any problems with it and it's running pretty stout now with the longtube headers, offroad midpipe , and new tune.
        I still have less then 2k miles on mine. Same here no issues. I’m so glad I got the XL/STX with the Shifter on the column. Because all data center consul space is amazing.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          I still have less then 2k miles on mine. Same here no issues. I’m so glad I got the XL/STX with the Shifter on the column. Because all data center consul space is amazing.
          I'm at just a little over 10k with mine now. I put the 18 mustang gt intake on when it was at 5k and the headers and exhaust back in December.
          2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Any local shop that know their way around lowering trucks and correcting pinion angle? I usually do my own work, but still recovering from back injury so looking for a shop to do a 2/4 drop on a 2WD F150.

Comment

I'm at 8K miles and have yet to do anything significant to it. I have the shackles to level it out, I just need to get them to the shop to have them installed. Other than that, nothing really planned. 2.7 ecoboost, so I''m sure there are some mods to wake it up a bit, though I'm enjoying it as it is for now.
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                I'm at 8K miles and have yet to do anything significant to it. I have the shackles to level it out, I just need to get them to the shop to have them installed. Other than that, nothing really planned. 2.7 ecoboost, so I''m sure there are some mods to wake it up a bit, though I'm enjoying it as it is for now.
                Hurry up and get a tune to wake it up so you can give some feed back. I just got a '18 E.B. and thinking of getting a tune and disable the auto start/stop.

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                  Any local shop that know their way around lowering trucks and correcting pinion angle? I usually do my own work, but still recovering from back injury so looking for a shop to do a 2/4 drop on a 2WD F150.
                  Mike's Off Road in Haltom City does great work, and good prices. I had them do a 2 inch lift on my 18, with alignment was like $300
                  Several board members have used them also.

Comment

Working...
                  X