upcoming cars shows for my riv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upcoming cars shows for my riv?

So now that I have this big brown turd running, and missed good guys. Where else would be a good fun event coming soon in North Texas to take my wife and kid to with said land yacht?

not sure what part of town you're in, there is a car show friday nights in the south arlington/kennedale area.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

if you're on Facebook, look for the "North Texas Gearheads" group. Plenty to choose from in there.

Comment

Texas Show Promoters will tell you where all the meets are. I follow them on Instagram.

Comment

Instagram? Really?

It's a good thing you're a taker!

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
            Instagram? Really?

I have no idea what you mean?

Comment

Alpine Gun Range is doing a show this Saturday, from 10 - 2. From those entered they will pick their favorite to receive a free Springfield 1911.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Alpine Gun Range is doing a show this Saturday, from 10 - 2. From those entered they will pick their favorite to receive a free Springfield 1911.
                That sounds awesome. too bad the kid has volley ball all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                  Instagram? Really?

I have an instagram for Rumbuilder, got to be all up on social media to stay relevant. I've made a few grand because of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X