BREAKING:*Mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Son? LOL. And you tell me I need to work on my ability. Yep, you’re still 3 and Crazie cow f’r is #4 now.
    Trying way too hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Nope, sure haven't. I haven't ever felt much of anything. Anger or mild frustration is about as emotional as you will ever get out of me unless you happen to peek through the window while I'm fucking someone or see me in a fight.
      My dog is my property and it took a lot of work to train her. She is dangerous and I don't trust anyone else with her.

You're really just this guy:

WH

Comment

Son? LOL. And you tell me I need to work on my ability. Yep, you’re still 3 and Crazie cow f’r is #4 now.
        Damn do I at least rank in the top 10?
        Are there even 10 members left here anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

You're really just this guy:

He sounds coked-up and I've never been that into car audio or cocaine at all.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            So, about that mosque shooting and the subsequent kneejerk loss of gun rights in NZ...

NZ CONFISCATIONS BEGIN: POLICE GOING TO GUN OWNERS’ HOMES, JOBS…ONE GUN OWNER DEAD

Comment

Nope, sure haven't. I haven't ever felt much of anything. Anger or mild frustration is about as emotional as you will ever get out of me unless you happen to peek through the window while I'm fucking someone or see me in a fight.
              My dog is my property and it took a lot of work to train her. She is dangerous and I don't trust anyone else with her.

I've never made the claim of being hung like an elephant, you're attributing what other people have said about me in jest with something that I've said. I also use J Lube which is a complete game-changer for anal sex. I could stuff a baseball into your ear using J Lube.
              You seriously can’t expect everyone to keep track of all the shit you say or don’t say. Realistically, I don’t think you can do that, so expecting others too is crazy.

Comment

You seriously can’t expect everyone to keep track of all the shit you say or don’t say. Realistically, I don’t think you can do that, so expecting others too is crazy.
                Sweetie, if you're really curious I can send you a dick pic.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sweetie, if you're really curious I can send you a dick pic.
                  Are you a 50 year old bitch? They seem to be the ones that love the term sweetie?

Comment

Are you a 50 year old bitch?
                    Are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...wner-dead/amp/

NZ CONFISCATIONS BEGIN: POLICE GOING TO GUN OWNERS’ HOMES, JOBS…ONE GUN OWNER DEAD
                      Goddamn
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Are you a 50 year old bitch? They seem to be the ones that love the term sweetie?
                        I'm not 50 and typically when I use the phrase sweetie I am saying something like "Come over here sweetie and suck on daddy's cock".

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...wner-dead/amp/

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          Goddamn
                          No 2A for defense of rights. Here's what the leftists want over here. Still ironic, this is what the NZ shooter wanted.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Goddamn
                            "A former Russian soldier who feared going back to prison tried to call his son before dying of a suspected suicide following a three-hour standoff with police.

The family of 54-year-old Troy Dubovskiy told Stuff he was sought by police after his property in the Christchurch suburb of St Martins was searched on Tuesday.

Police acted on information from the public."

Comment

"A former Russian soldier who feared going back to prison tried to call his son before dying of a suspected suicide following a three-hour standoff with police.

The family of 54-year-old Troy Dubovskiy told Stuff he was sought by police after his property in the Christchurch suburb of St Martins was searched on Tuesday.

Police acted on information from the public."
                              I never understood why someone would just off themselves instead of taking other assholes out with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Are you?
                                Well you're 60.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X