Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    I wouldn't mind talking about all the articles I read on reddit, then find them posted here a few hours later.

The only thing I see here that I don't see on reddit as much is the FTP threads every day.
    I've never been on reddit.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• reddit is like Twitter, one of those things I'm too old to give a damn about trying to figure out how the hell it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        reddit is like Twitter, one of those things I'm too old to give a damn about trying to figure out how the hell it works.
        Magnus is a huge reddit fan. He's completely up to date on everything on the interenet, ever, because of it.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Magnus is a huge reddit fan. He's completely up to date on everything on the interenet, ever, because of it.

How is that possible when he isn't using Apple products?

Comment

• Old people. lulz.
            Seriously, you guys aren't subscribed to https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckthepolice/ ?
            Could have fooled me.
            sigpic

Comment

Shaggin Wagon, you've started 5 new threads this YEAR. The last one in July. Ceyko, you've started 4. What would the two of you like to talk about, aside, of course, from the inevitable lack of new reading material that somehow everyone else is responsible for providing you both with?
              Im not much of a thread starter, just a sometimes witty replier......

Im just whining my same bitch that the negativity has chased away many members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                Im not much of a thread starter, just a sometimes witty replier......

Im just whining my same bitch that the negativity has chased away many members.
                Nature abhors a vacuum, just as we abhor stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Nature abhors a vacuum, just as we abhor stupidity.
                  I'm still here. I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    But it's the longtime members that are killing this place.
                    Damn...

Comment

Shaggin Wagon, you've started 5 new threads this YEAR. The last one in July. Ceyko, you've started 4. What would the two of you like to talk about, aside, of course, from the inevitable lack of new reading material that somehow everyone else is responsible for providing you both with?
                      You must disagree that the board is slowing more and more every year. I doubt I started too many posts per year other years. I could see 10-20, mainly questions about something or another.

I apologize for missing my new post quota.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        You must disagree that the board is slowing more and more every year. I doubt I started too many posts per year other years. I could see 10-20, mainly questions about something or another.

I apologize for missing my new post quota.

Right now it seems to have more traffic than it did in 2010 before the change over. And all the idiots still had free reign back then.

Comment

Right now it seems to have more traffic than it did in 2010 before the change over. And all the idiots still had free reign back then.
                          Yeah, I tried to look up statistics to see if it was my perception or if it were reality the board is slowing down. No luck in the minute I took, but I'd be curious.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I think it probably is slowing, but as others have said, we're all getting older and spending less time here. Doesn't have anything to do with content, drama, or anything else. And I don't know what board you all have been on, but newbies have had it incredibly easy for the last couple years.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I think it probably is slowing, but as others have said, we're all getting older and spending less time here. Doesn't have anything to do with content, drama, or anything else. And I don't know what board you all have been on, but newbies have had it incredibly easy for the last couple years.
                              That's because when people start bustin' balls a little bit, another group starts crying about running off new people.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                That's because when people start bustin' balls a little bit, another group starts crying about running off new people.
                                Probably.

It's always the same people that whine about the same shit. Seems to me it would be more effective for them to just leave if it bothers them that much. They don't, however, and keep whining about the same shit.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X