• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea when Season 2 will be out?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Any idea when Season 2 will be out?
      October 27th... I'm sure I'll binge watch all of it before Halloween.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Tomorrow!

Comment

Anyone start, or finish, the second season yet?
            I'm gonna get started tonight hopefully.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I’m 3 episodes in so far and I’m hoping it picks up because it’s sorta boring thus far imo. Weird seeing 11 with hair lol
              2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Finished it last night. It felt more polished than the first season, which is to be expected. I really feel like they did a great job carrying the story over.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just finished second season.
                  It was well done, and I liked the character development and backstory on Eleven.
                  Safe to say I'm a fan of the writing and series.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Season 2 was great. Sean Astin "aka Rudy" has gotten fat

Comment

Second season was badass
                      2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                      2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        Season 2 was great. Sean Astin "aka Rudy" has gotten fat
                        He has always been kind of big. Granted he looks much bigger than he was in the Lord of the Rings movies but I don't recall him being thin. Paul Reiser has gotten big and really aged since I last saw him in anything. Still a good actor but I was surprised at how much older he looked.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Finished it this morning and enjoyed it.
                          2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Worth watching but there wasn't anything too shocking. Pretty predictable.

In my opinion I thought they should have just started a new story and left this one alone. Then maybe have a few seasons of stories that somehow tied together.

Like season long x files.
                            2006 Civic SI
                            2009 Pilot
                            1988 GT
                            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Finished season 2. Maybe someone can tell me if I missed something, cause I've probably forgotten a good portion of season 1. But I don't think they've explained how exactly the... interdimensional disease got started. I assume the government is responsible, cause in season 2 they did explain to them that it was a "mistake" that can't be known by the public. And that they certainly wouldn't want to let the ruskies know about their mistake.

Is that what the creation of the psychokinetic kids was for? To help rectify this mistake? It looks like the government can clean it up with flamethrowers, but maybe they can never really stop it cause they can't close the holes.
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Finished season 2. Maybe someone can tell me if I missed something, cause I've probably forgotten a good portion of season 1. But I don't think they've explained how exactly the... interdimensional disease got started. I assume the government is responsible, cause in season 2 they did explain to them that it was a "mistake" that can't be known by the public. And that they certainly wouldn't want to let the ruskies know about their mistake.

Is that what the creation of the psychokinetic kids was for? To help rectify this mistake? It looks like the government can clean it up with flamethrowers, but maybe they can never really stop it cause they can't close the holes.
                                I thought she was the one who actually opened it in a season 1 flashback? They were experimenting and it happened maybe?

season 2 was a setup for more to come, nothing REALLY happened, i read an interview and they are making the mind flayer like a Sauron or Voldemort nemesis for several seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X