Energy Ogre? anybody use 'em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Ogre? anybody use 'em?

Time for me to re-up with my Electricity provider again. Currently with Amigo Energy @ .078 per KWH.

I've heard both good and bad about Energy Ogre, what does DFWM say?

mardyn

If we'd only had a thread or 12 about this before.

Comment

DFWM gives a collective thumbs-up to Energy Ogre.

I still use PowerToChoose.com myself though for 1+ year contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        If we'd only had a thread or 12 about this before.
        lmao. FWIW, I've never heard anything bad about Energy Ogre. I don't even know what anyone would have to complain about, really. May/June will be 1 year since I've started using them. Nothing but high praise for them.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Big Matt and Bcoop both had good things to say about them but I work for a provider and already get a smoking deal.

Comment

We picked them up in October and it's been hassle free. We are moving in a month, so I'll know more then about the relocation process.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

I just signed up with them last month after a couple of threads on here and a buddy told me about his low bills. I'm signed up with StarTex right now for 3 months paying .013kw. My first bill was for half a month and only $20.59, 15 of it was the Oncor charge. So far I'm pleased.

Comment

on my 3rd different provider from them...been easy and don't have to fuck with it anymore. I like it.

Comment

I'm just dropping by again to say fuck co-op energy.

Comment

I signed up with them a few months ago saving me over $100 each month. Set em up with Gexa Energy for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      I'm just dropping by again to say fuck co-op energy.
                      Im on co-op and never had a problem. Good rates and we got a refund a while back

Comment

no luck with them myself. they couldnt find anyone for me that would save me and were charging me $10.00 a month

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          Im on co-op and never had a problem. Good rates and we got a refund a while back
                          It's far less if you can choose others. Check the rates online. Coserv has lowered their rates some, but it's nothing like the others.

Comment

I switched last month from here and I used the "search" function
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

My bills generally run about $100.00 mo. in the Fall/Winter... maybe $140ish during the A/C season... Is there enough savings at that level to justify the extra 10.00 per month?

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                              X