No announcement yet.

Extra gaming PC stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do what I can, thanks for buying me that tossed salad, only downside, I found a hair in it....

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      I do what I can, thanks for buying me that tossed salad, only downside, I found a hair in it....
      Just one?

Comment

get a room ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          get a room ladies
          Fuck off

Comment

That's yalls bidness, just get a room for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              That's yalls bidness, just get a room for it.
              I'm gonna slap you silly and then fuck you stupid.

Comment

No

Comment

yes

Comment

Maybe

Comment

• Can anyone use this? https://www.microcenter.com/product/...top_Memory_Kit

I paid $200 a yr ago and will sell for $100 now. I'm finding, with regularity, that 16gb isn't enough for my regular usage anymore. Multiple VM's...

Comment

• I'm stuck at a DDR3 level now or I would be interested.

Whats y'all opinion on a Crucial ssds? I found some for a pretty good price on their website.

Comment

• They're decent, but I'd get a Samsung just for the warranty they offer if you're goin big brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            They're decent, but I'd get a Samsung just for the warranty they offer if you're goin big brand.
                            That was my first choice, but I had heard Crucial was pretty good as well. For $20 -30 more, I think Id rather go Samsung. I'm actually a big fan of of Samsung anything...have had real good luck with a lot of their products.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              That was my first choice, but I had heard Crucial was pretty good as well. For $20 -30 more, I think Id rather go Samsung. I'm actually a big fan of of Samsung anything...have had real good luck with a lot of their products.
                              I haven't had to use a Samsung warranty in a long time, but when I did it was on a Plasma flat screen that died 2 months away from it's warrant exp. They sent a tech out the next day and repaired it in my living room and slapped another warranty on it. I didn't have to call anyone or hassle anyone 90 fucking times to get it fixed.

It was great.

Comment

• I have had their refrigerator, Tv's, washing machine and dish washer, been pretty solid. Of the foreign companies, I really like Toyota and Samsung

Comment

Working...
                                X