PSA Lowers In stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Want to say early last year. Don had 10 lowers in his name which some were resold and they didnt like it.
    Ah. I was just curious how the ATF was dealing with the for profit reselling going on.

Comment

not sure.... they tried to set him up for a straw purchase though. I would think a lower or two resold probably isnt a big deal but more than that and you gotta watch out.

Comment

Poly lower w/parts kit potentially in stock.

Our Price: $99.99

Stock Status:In Stock

"Included in this is a lower parts kits installed in a New Frontier Armory LW-15 lower receiver. The LPK is complete and includes everything installed except for the Rear Takedown Pin, Takedown Detent & Spring, and Buffer Detent & Spring which are included with shipment.

This is a great deal if you are looking for a parts kit! Think of this as buying a parts kit and getting a few lower. And if you are looking for a low cost build you have everything you need to start with this kit."
        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Poly lower w/parts kit potentially in stock.

Our Price: $99.99

Stock Status:In Stock

"Included in this is a lower parts kits installed in a New Frontier Armory LW-15 lower receiver. The LPK is complete and includes everything installed except for the Rear Takedown Pin, Takedown Detent & Spring, and Buffer Detent & Spring which are included with shipment.

This is a great deal if you are looking for a parts kit! Think of this as buying a parts kit and getting a few lower. And if you are looking for a low cost build you have everything you need to start with this kit."
          I believe both the hammer and trigger are polymer as well. You can tell from the picture that the hammer is definitely polymer.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Yeah, the New Frontier hammer and trigger are polymer in their "complete" lowers.

I used a New Frontier lower finished with a CMMG parts kit on my 22 AR. Everything was real tight. I had to ream out the take down and hinge pin holes to allow the pins to move freely. I recently sent a couple hundred rounds through it and had issues with the trigger not wanting to reset after firing. I'm sure its just tight around the trigger as well. I'm just going swap it out with a PSA forged lower that I recently bought.

FYI - I also have a couple Omni poly lowers. The Omni physically looks better than the NFA, but its a sloppy fit when mated to an upper. The NFA wedges on and stays without either pin in place.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex71 View Post
              Yeah, the New Frontier hammer and trigger are polymer in their "complete" lowers.

I used a New Frontier lower finished with a CMMG parts kit on my 22 AR. Everything was real tight. I had to ream out the take down and hinge pin holes to allow the pins to move freely. I recently sent a couple hundred rounds through it and had issues with the trigger not wanting to reset after firing. I'm sure its just tight around the trigger as well. I'm just going swap it out with a PSA forged lower that I recently bought.

FYI - I also have a couple Omni poly lowers. The Omni physically looks better than the NFA, but its a sloppy fit when mated to an upper. The NFA wedges on and stays without either pin in place.
              Glad to read the review of the NFA lower. I have one waiting to be picked up with Jeff. I polished the sides/contact surface of my trigger and will pay attention to these areas when I assemble it. I will post a thread when I start the build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
              X