I can't find 22/45 mark 3 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find 22/45 mark 3 mags

I've been looking for months and can't find any. Has anyone seen any of these for sale at a reasonable price?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Might want to try Euless guns and ammo, they had a bunch of used MKIII mags for like $9.95 a few months ago, might see if they still have some.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

they are out of 22/45 mags
      & no 22lr ammo
      reload isle had maybe 4 - 1 lb containers

Comment

Grecotellc.com just bought 3 a few days ago for mine. They are a little stiff but lubr seems to work to free them up.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          Grecotellc.com just bought 3 a few days ago for mine. They are a little stiff but lubr seems to work to free them up.
          is that the correct address? I'm desperate and that isn't coming up.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            is that the correct address? I'm desperate and that isn't coming up.
            Gregcotellc.com sorry my phone keypad is tiny.... may need to google greg cote magazines. He is a mec gar dealer and has stock every now and then

Comment

gregco doesnt even have 22/45 mags on their site.
              must be out
              they only have the regular ruger mags listed

fatherford - i may have a line on a couple locally, i should know by thursday & can update you.

Comment

Originally posted by gat0r View Post
                gregco doesnt even have 22/45 mags on their site.
                must be out
                they only have the regular ruger mags listed

fatherford - i may have a line on a couple locally, i should know by thursday & can update you.
                let me know also, I only have two.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

he only had mk ii mags, pm's sent

Comment

Working...
                  X