Can is on order!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I sent the forms on my Gemtech G5 in on 09/15/12 and they stamp came back 3/15/12.

Exactly six months to the day! Unfortunately there is an ocean between it and myself.
    Your stamp came in 6 months BEFORE you sent in your paperwork? Thats amazingly fast!
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      Your stamp came in 6 months BEFORE you sent in your paperwork? Thats amazingly fast!
      Give
      Me
      Your
      Time
      Machine
      NAO!!

I have a lot of stuff to fix (mainly a certain CIC immigrating to 'Merica)

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Wow, I was thinking NFA times would be through the roof. I bought my SWR Octane HD 2 last month and the ATF cashed my check on 3/5/13, I wasn't expecting to see it this year at all....

Edit: This was through my new trust though...so hopefully that will cut down some time.
        trust doesnt cut much time down
        they are super fast to cash our checks, then take a long break b4 doing our paperwork lol

they are super slammed, i am glad they are still cranking them out.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
          SAS Arbiter.
          I haven't even gotten my first can in, and I think I'm going to make this my second!

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            Whoops, typo.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
            X