Hi-Point Pimpin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    You buy it new? I see you have a promag in the pic. They will void your lifetime no questions asked warranty. They cause damage to the rifle. I have two but yet to use them. Seeing as they are going for 60 a pop I'm thing bout selling mine.
    Yea, I bought the 4595TS new for about $350.
    It's funny you bring up the Promag, as there is a BIG yellow slip of paper in the box that lists the models that you cannot use the Promag with (which will void your warranty). The 995 is on it, but the 4595 isn't. It's causing a huge stir at one of the Hi-Point forums and of course, Hi-Point hasn't said anything one way or the other on it. LOL

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
    Your grandmother is going to mad if she sees that on her table.
    That is Smurfette's interior decorating at its finest... LMAO
    (The only area I have control of is the "dude" area in the loft.)

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    You got the ugly ass part right.....
    Meh..., part of it's charm....

Comment

In what way does the mag harm the weapon? Curious as I bought some of those longer mags as well, they seem to work fine...

Edit: Never mind, looks like it allows the bolt to slam into the receiver.

Seems kind of stupid that this would break the gun but what else would you expect in such an inexpensive platform...
      Last edited by mikec; 03-25-2013, 07:42 AM.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

The bolt is a cast metal. Kinda soft. Looking at it I think if you notched enuff where the mag would hit it would be fine.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
        X