wife got me a new safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife got me a new safe

Got a great wife she goy me an early fathers day gift. She works at a Walmart and she has been telling me they have had a gun safe in back for a long time do not even have one on the floor or for sale so I asked her to check on it. Long story short got me a 600 safe for 350 super happy about that deal.
    sigpic

I'd probably not pay 600 for that safe, but 350 is a steal. Hell, some of the flimsy metal safes cost that much. Good score.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm shopping for a safe, what are the specs? Size, gun count, fire protection?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        I'm shopping for a safe, what are the specs? Size, gun count, fire protection?
        its 20" deep by 26" across 24 gun cabinet with a 30 minutes fire rating of 1200 degrees
        sigpic

Comment

Nice safe, and awesome wife!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

I always love when my woman is looking out for a deal for my stuff.
              That's how you know you got the right one!

Comment

Nice present.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

been working today moved it into a closet by myself and bolted it down a built a couple new shelfs to store stuff. slid it in the door and then used a 8ft pry bar to wiggle it in using the door jam as a pry point.
                  sigpic

Comment

address and code?
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Awesome steal man. I just upgraded recently and love it. I had one the same size that you have and outgrew it as soon as I got it home. I had a guy offer me what I paid for it and snagged a Fatboy. I'm happy with it, incase you are already looking to upgrade, lol.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                      X