Picked up an RC51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I recommend you put the license plate where it's visible cuz cops frown about hidden plates.....right Andy
    Cops? I ain't worried about no cops
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      i like the hotbodies undertail. rc51.org is a tech page (no new members allowed, but plenty of info) and rc51forums is a good spot. on that site LDH knows more about rc51s than anyone, and duckhunter makes a ton of carbon fiber stuff for these bikes
      Good to know. I'd like to do the hot bodies undertail and some integrated front signals. Just spent a whole bunch of money on gear, so it will be a while.
      2012 GT500

Comment

Cut down or replace the cans but I recommend you put the license plate where it's visible cuz cops frown about hidden plates.....right Andy
        License plate? You mean this license plate??

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          License plate? You mean this license plate??
          Yes. Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Cops? I ain't worried about no cops
            if you encounter one, just run.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              if you encounter one, just run.
              gotcha
              2012 GT500

Comment

Keeping your plate in storage under your seat is definitely not recommended lol.

Comment

Originally posted by userx View Post
                  keeping your plate in storage under your seat is definitely not recommended lol.
                  lol! That was probably the most fun I've had on a ride with anybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    lol! That was probably the most fun I've had on a ride with anybody!
                    What made it so fun compared to other rides you've been on? The food, the insane speed we made it from Waco to Waxahachie, the dramatic police stop with the state trooper and then hillbilly Waxahachie cops or the ending at Hooters? I must admit...it was a pretty fun ride even though one of the guys ditched us early in Meridian. I think we broke MOST of the driving laws that exist..and yet just ONE ticket. I briefly considered nailing the throttle when the trooper lit us up but I didn't want to escalate the situation and cause anyone else any grief. Thank you Andy for being the fall guy that night :P

Comment

What made it so fun compared to other rides you've been on? The food, the insane speed we made it from Waco to Waxahachie, the dramatic police stop with the state trooper and then hillbilly Waxahachie cops or the ending at Hooters? I must admit...it was a pretty fun ride even though one of the guys ditched us early in Meridian. I think we broke MOST of the driving laws that exist..and yet just ONE ticket. I briefly considered nailing the throttle when the trooper lit us up but I didn't want to escalate the situation and cause anyone else any grief. Thank you Andy for being the fall guy that night :P
                      Exactly! Ha! I was parked up on top of a hill behind you guys when everybody got pulled over. I sat back and thought about it for a minute and then decided to go join everybody. Figured if one went down, everybody should go down Good times!

Comment

Working...
                      X