Will Hayden a Kiddie Toucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude looks like a completely different person:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• He is now officially a former Marine.

Rot in hell, dirtbag.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
        so what became of the daughter and the husband? Didnt they get child abuse charges right after all of this?
        They're divorced now. Last I heard, from a buddy who lives in Baton Rouge, she now works for Cracker Barrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
          They're divorced now. Last I heard, from a buddy who lives in Baton Rouge, she now works for Cracker Barrel.
          Sounds about right. She might be kind of derpy, but she always seemed like a nice girl. I just hate all the shit she had to endure from and because of Will.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Gals in Louisiana are fucking bat shit crazy and I wouldn't put anything past them including lying about something like this.
            QFT - I'm not saying that's the reason I married a Japanese girl, but that sure as heck had a small amount of influence.

Comment

• Fuck that rapist asshole!

And yes on the bat shit crazy bitches from Louisiana, I personally know six and four of them are all fucked up in the head. Only the two others are normal.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Fuck that rapist asshole!

And yes on the bat shit crazy bitches from Louisiana, I personally know six and four of them are all fucked up in the head. Only the two others are normal.
                That's about par for women in general, though.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I dated a crazy ass redhead from Louisiana. She baked me a cake for my birthday. She then kicked me in the nuts when she handed it to me in front of Kyle and Tyler. Bitch was crazy.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I figured that the charges were bullshit and had something to do with money and family politics. What I can not figure out is why someone would plead guilty to a life sentence if the death penalty was not on the table. It is disappointing to see that someone who has some real admirable talent is a dirt bag at heart. I am willing to forgive banging some underaged but willing tail but actual rape of a prepubescent child is not something that can be overlooked.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• All redheads are crazy. Louisiana had nothing to do with that. I bet the sex was incredible though.

SVO, what admirable talent did he have?
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                          All redheads are crazy. Louisiana had nothing to do with that. I bet the sex was incredible though.

SVO, what admirable talent did he have?
                          Despite all of the ass clownerie on the show he was a good gun smith. I have a few guns built by him dating from the early 2000s.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• he assembled kits. I can't recall actually seeing him do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              he assembled kits. I can't recall actually seeing him do anything.
                              He does things that have never been done before.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                He does things that have never been done before.
                                Assemble kits on tv in front of an audience?
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X