Well I bet that felt great!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I bet that felt great!!

Guy runs from the police. Decides to jump off the overpass. Only problem is....not high enough to do him in....yet high enough to earn him the nickname “ole rubber legs”.....

A suspect with children in his car was being chased by police on the 605 Freeway in Orange County before he jumped from a freeway overpass.

I'm guessing that felt really great.

Comment

Ole fuckin rubber body. If he'd have landed on top of one of those cars, he probably would have kept hobbling away from the police.
      WH

Comment

lol. All I'm thinking of is did he say "I can see my house from here" on the way down. A reference to the movie Hot Shots! You have to laugh at this stuff because it's so ridiculous.
        Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-10-2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I believe I can fl....oh fuck, my legs!
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

That's just high enough to think about how bad it's going to fucking hurt when you land.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
            X