• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping of the Las Vegas Massacre. The New York Times

Surprisingly...factual.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Yeah, they did a good job with that.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Why can't they put this level of effort into tracking down the corruption that surrounds the Clinton's?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Why can't they put this level of effort into tracking down the corruption that surrounds the Clinton's?
          There's probably some of them that would love to. But their handlers and overlords would never allow it.
          WH

Comment

That might lead to a case of the dead, or disappeared. Or maybe they don't want to incriminate themselves.

Comment

Beyond belief that people think it's a better idea to squat in the same place victims are being ventilated than to run for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Beyond belief that people think it's a better idea to squat in the same place victims are being ventilated than to run for cover.
                first rule of survival.....fucking run, dont hide

maybe he wont see me if i squat and hide

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                  first rule of survival.....fucking run, dont hide

maybe he wont see me if i squat and hide
                  Having a hotel we have employees in in Niger getting attacked is a growing threat for us. All the lawyers will let me brief is stuff from DHS such as basics "Run, Hide, Fight". Or what is on DOS travel warning pages.

Gunmen breaching shitty hotel security is the greatest fear I have for our people outside of Kidnap for Random.

I tell them, just not on paper: always know the exits, avoid crowded meal times, watch people, it's okay to be suspicious of something, know the difference between cover and concealment, know where to find both and when to use which, always move away from the sound of gunfire but avoid funneling and ambush, if you stop - you die, don't fight unless you can win, use violence if action with an overwhelming force and be committed to the attack, have a barricade plan to shelter in place in your room, keep cell charged, don't open the door to "first responders" call my phone at earliest opportunity and report in, contact US embassy RSO to report in....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Because this pushes their anti gun agenda forward. Exposing Clinton hampers their agenda.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X