Can is on order!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can is on order!!!

So it took almost 3 months to the day for MHSA to get the SAS cans back in stock due to him moving and getting all of his ATF paperwork done and production back up and going. But I finally got my order in. Said it'll be 3-4 weeks before the form 3 is back on average and then I start the real waiting game. Anyone have any predictions on the date that I actually get the can?
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

1year

Comment

That's about what I was thinking. Anytime in 2013 and I suppose I'll be ok with it.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

September or so, I'd bet
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Just sent mine in as well and if I get it before Sept I'll be shocked...

Comment

So I got word yesterday that the Form 3 was approved and the can is on the way to my dealer. It took MHSA 1 month to get ahold of my dealer to get the SOT paperwork so that they could submit the form 3. So it was submitted Feb 11th. Frustrated about that, but anything that I say now won't change anything. Hopefully I can get my form 4 sent off by the end of next week, then start the real waiting game. So if things go as it looks like they have been. I'll have my can around the beginning of October. Just figured I'd update this thread.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I sent the forms on my Gemtech G5 in on 09/15/12 and they stamp came back 3/15/12.

Exactly six months to the day! Unfortunately there is an ocean between it and myself.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Yeah, that's about the time frame that I've estimated.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Nice man, congrats! I'm waiting on my F3 right now. I picked up an AAC Cyclone. I think 5-6 months seems about right. Just going to try and forget about it for now.

Comment

I'm going to have to do the same thing, I have a feeling it's always going to be in the back of my mind though.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

What can did you get, if u don't mind me asking.

Comment

SAS Arbiter.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

if dealer gets it in april
                          maybe oct/nov, depending on when you submit paperwork

Comment

It should be there Tuesday of next week.
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Wow, I was thinking NFA times would be through the roof. I bought my SWR Octane HD 2 last month and the ATF cashed my check on 3/5/13, I wasn't expecting to see it this year at all....

Edit: This was through my new trust though...so hopefully that will cut down some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X