No announcement yet.

Lewisville gun show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a mad house in there today. We waited 45 minutes to get inside.

Comment

Definitely not worth it. Fucking cramped and it felt like an oven inside.

Comment

Got there @ 815 and prepaid at premiergunshows.com and skipped the line....people were giving dirty looks all the way to the front door. Bought a bunch of powder and bullets.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Got there @ 815 and prepaid at premiergunshows.com and skipped the line....people were giving dirty looks all the way to the front door. Bought a bunch of powder and bullets.
          any good deals on powder or projectiles?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Eh, same as online except these were in stock minus shipping. 19 per hundred on pistol projectiles...not the big ones of course. .223 62gr steel core $85 per 500 and $20 per 100 75gr bhtp. I bought most of the 75 gr, but left a few and a couple of the 500 62 gr. 3 lbs of IMR 4198 @25 a lb. A couple of lbs of aa#9 for $23ea. No 8lb containers. Got a few 100 10mm (.40) bullets and a few hundred .45 bullets
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Eh, same as online except these were in stock minus shipping. 19 per hundred on pistol projectiles...not the big ones of course. .223 62gr steel core $85 per 500 and $20 per 100 75gr bhtp. I bought most of the 75 gr, but left a few and a couple of the 500 62 gr. 3 lbs of IMR 4198 @25 a lb. A couple of lbs of aa#9 for $23ea. No 8lb containers. Got a few 100 10mm (.40) bullets and a few hundred .45 bullets
              That's not bad on powder, I would have bought some of the AA9 for that.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

We ended up going by bass pro after we left, i bought dies there, last hornady 45 dies they had.

Comment

Are they price gouging the amo?

Comment

I'd call the prices i saw just plain fucking dumb. $1200/1k 308.

Comment

What about the prices on .45 amo?

Comment

Originally posted by Snodgrass View Post
                        Are they price gouging the amo?
                        Originally posted by Snodgrass View Post
                        What about the prices on .45 amo?
                        Ammo

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          There's a guy beside me selling dark earth PMags for 40 like hot cakes and he just sold an ar for 1200
                          I need to take a lot of 10 D&H Industries brand new 30 round mags and sell them for $300 (for 10)....

Comment

Did the same prepaid online while standing in line got in just a few mins after opening got my lower and parts kit sold there but didn't see anything worth buying.

Comment

Wasnt planning on going but Im going to sell pmags after I leave work this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                                Wasnt planning on going but Im going to sell pmags after I leave work this morning.
                                I hope you sell out at $50 each!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X