Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snodgrass View Post
    What about the prices on .45 amo?
    All prices where way too high. Guy in the parking lot sold 1k rounds of green tip 5.56 for .75 each and ar 15 (custom) for $1100.00 in 20 min... Yes it was me!

Comment

Price gouging gone crazy on ammo.
      Saw a brick of Federal .22lr (525 rds) for.....$59.95
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Took 25minutes to get in.

Comment

was'nt to bad after 1pm, I sold a stripped lower to a vendor for 350

Comment

Is that a tokarev in the holster?

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
              Is that a tokarev in the holster?
              Really? It says browning on the grip.

Comment

FYI. Those are pics o the holsters from the companies site. I have an LCP and Stacy has a pink Taurus .380
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Anyone go to today's Lewisville gun show? Some of the stuff was ridiculously over priced but I ended up finding some decent deals on ammo.
                  '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                  '13 Dodge Cummins
                  '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                    Anyone go to today's Lewisville gun show? Some of the stuff was ridiculously over priced but I ended up finding some decent deals on ammo.
                    Is it open tomorrow? How much were pmags going for? I've got about 5 left after handing out 35 at my cost from my buy of 50 and keeping 10 for myself.

Also what are AR's going for? Building one so I have a busmaster I can let go if the prices are good.

Daddy's looking to make a little profit.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Is it open tomorrow? How much were pmags going for? I've got about 5 left after handing out 35 at my cost from my buy of 50 and keeping 10 for myself.

Also what are AR's going for? Building one so I have a busmaster I can let go if the prices are good.

Daddy's looking to make a little profit.
                      Yeah I believe the doors open up at 10 A.M. tomorrow. Pmags were going for $35-50, .223 was $1+ per round AR's were anywhere between $1,200-2,000. Handgun ammo was extremely ridiculous also, people asking $200+ for a box of 250 UMC 9mm.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                        Yeah I believe the doors open up at 10 A.M. tomorrow. Pmags were going for $35-50, .223 was $1+ per round AR's were anywhere between $1,200-2,000. Handgun ammo was extremely ridiculous also, people asking $200+ for a box of 250 UMC 9mm.
                        Hmmm

5 pmags at 35ea =175 - that covers the cost of 150 for the 10 im keeping + the shipping..
                        10 free pmags!
                        for me basically.

1500 for the ar when cost was 950 = 550 profit

1000 for the lake city rounds that cost 325 = 675 profit.
                        May even throw in another 1000 since I have 3k coming in from the group buy. Anotger 600 profit.

Could be a good day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Hmmm

5 pmags at 35ea =175 - that covers the cost of 150 for the 10 im keeping + the shipping..
                          10 free pmags!
                          for me basically.

1500 for the ar when cost was 950 = 550 profit

1000 for the lake city rounds that cost 325 = 675 profit.
                          May even throw in another 1000 since I have 3k coming in from the group buy. Anotger 600 profit.

Could be a good day tomorrow.
                          You shouldn't have a problem selling all of that, I got there when the doors opened up at 9 this morning and the line was wrapped around the building, I left at 10:30 and the line was still wrapped around the building.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
                            All prices where way too high. Guy in the parking lot sold 1k rounds of green tip 5.56 for .75 each and ar 15 (custom) for $1100.00 in 20 min... Yes it was me!

I had a guy buy one of my Red Jacket Firearms AR (yes, douchebag weapons INC) paid me 2800 right after Christmas. Thats what he offered, and he walked away with it! SCORE!!

Comment

Got some powder, normal pricing. I did see a cor15 for $1050, not good but not crazy either.
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Remember you can buy your ticket online for $1 discount and skip the line!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X