Lewisville gun show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
    Remember you can buy your ticket online for $1 discount and skip the line!!!
    Thanks! Just did.

Comment

lmao WOW

just

WOW

Comment

i heard some retard had a negligent discharge in there on staurday.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i heard some retard had a negligent discharge in there on staurday.

god bless.
          Yep, someone did. The whole place went dead silent.
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Wow. How is that possible? They check everything!

Comment

It was a dealers gun.....357 mag....

Comment

According to another forum, it was a dealer's gun that was laying on a table. A kid picked it up (Python) and "boom!", right through the table, fortunately.

Comment

Hit another gun too from what a dealer told me....

Comment

I was wondering what happened, I heard the round go off but thankfully didn't see anyone hit the ground.
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

A loaded python on a table for people to play with. Oh well, at least the kid experienced one of the smoothest actions ever crated before the negligent discharge.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        A loaded python on a table for people to play with. Oh well, at least the kid experienced one of the smoothest actions ever crated before the negligent discharge.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          A positive from every negative...

My stepfather and I were over towards the "Man Cave" room when it happened. Wasnt too loud so I honestly thought someone dropped a pallet or something. I did see a few vendors with carts leaving afterwards, wonder if they were kicked out.
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

They prolly were...there were 2 empty tables in that area when I got there and there is a waiting list for vendors to get tables.....

Comment

We went on Saturday, must have missed the accidental discharge. We were there from about 1:30 to 3:00.

I saw a couple vendors with PMAGS for $30. Didn't price AR ammo but 50 rounds of .380 FMJ was $31.

Comment

has been cancelled until further notice. because of the ND????????????

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X